The Legacy Challenge League

How long will this challenge going to take?
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
borgfish1 wrote:
i thought like no one is playing std, now they bring back old value uniques but for the collectors.. (rare.. etc, well its green lol)

whom would it hurt if anyone got a leg. kaoms ? its pretty annoying

Everyone? Getting it will be like dropping Shavs.

"I feel a stabbing pain of jealousy in my side every time someone picks up a good item"

Does that describe how you feel? all the time? doing anything?

I mean how many times have you dropped Shavs or other T1 unique? During whole 3 months of league you will drop maybe 1 relic. Idk about you, but for me it doesn't look like "legacy kaom for everyone".
That is all nice I hope only that nemesis stones will not be rarest then chayula breaches, or splinters, both are rare, I love chayula breaches with one splinter, without rare mobs, those are best.

One question: is there anyone works on balancing skill because "First Snow" Unique jewel for already BiS cold spell, rlly u are joking? What is with making better shitty skills, like cold snap, arctic breath, ice spear,...

not sure anyone asked this already but..
any chance we're going to see item quantity on magic/rare gear again?

and most important.. will the legacy fish be back again???? (they were pretty op)
"
Coolmer wrote:

because "First Snow" Unique jewel for already BiS cold spell, rlly u are joking?

Have you heard about Vortex? I think it's cold skill as well.
nice league, ggg.
Overall, nice idea.

But then, when You decide to buff certain items from the "past", would You consider buff some skills from nowadays? LOL. Tbh my EA Chieftain on 21lvl Explo Arrow and 4lvl Empower, nowadays feels like a pussy-fighter :/ single target is just horrible and always looking for wall/obstackles to stack the dmg is just ehm...You know...

Please, more love for Marauders. You've killed our Mjolner's, give us something new, fresh, whatever...

Peace
Seeing is believing
I am loving the idea of the Legacy League!

Dont like te rewards for the challenges though.Especially the reward for 36 should be something really cool and not another Portal effect.
Last edited by Zottelfisch on Feb 19, 2017, 5:17:38 PM
"
Hagitsu wrote:

Please, more love for Marauders. You've killed our Mjolner's, give us something new, fresh, whatever...

Peace

More love fro Berserker, he is just immortal with his leech+vp, lets make him oneshoting boss as well.
nice :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info