PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

3.0 supporter packs?

You hope we don't have armor sets in the packs? Why? We still need more outfits in the game.

Also, OP, you joke, but the one you marked as $50 is the one I want the most since it's more fabric than metal. I do like the front center one though, but that's probably going to be unavailable or expensive anyhow.
"
You hope we don't have armor sets in the packs? Why? We still need more outfits in the game.

Also, OP, you joke, but the one you marked as $50 is the one I want the most since it's more fabric than metal. I do like the front center one though, but that's probably going to be unavailable or expensive anyhow.

LOL More outfits in game really, their are so many already...
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"

I did not listed them in order of Nice to nicer

i listed them in term of complexity of creation, thats how GGG order their packs usually, the most detailed ones are the top tiers
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 16, 2017, 2:25:58 PM
can't wait to stand in sarn with other soldier wannabees :)
I need more purple titles
"
Romulas19 wrote:

Matching sets available at all times? Not really. There's like 8 suits readily available in the shop. The outfits in the game are almost purposely designed to not match between boots/gloves/body. I come from Archeage, which I still play, where I have 50+ costumes I can put on at any time to change it up. However, in Path of Exile, I really only have 1 outfit because there's not a ton of options that appeal to me yet. Even in an ARPG, people still want to play endgame fashion wars, it's clearly already an aspect of the game, so why not have more options?
"
"
Romulas19 wrote:

Matching sets available at all times? Not really. There's like 8 suits readily available in the shop. The outfits in the game are almost purposely designed to not match between boots/gloves/body. I come from Archeage, which I still play, where I have 50+ costumes I can put on at any time to change it up. However, in Path of Exile, I really only have 1 outfit because there's not a ton of options that appeal to me yet. Even in an ARPG, people still want to play endgame fashion wars, it's clearly already an aspect of the game, so why not have more options?

Well clearly u have missed out on past supporter packs (3) witch offered armor sets I think 9 sets total between 3 packs, not to mention all the sets u can buy in store.....
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
"
Romulas19 wrote:

Well clearly u have missed out on past supporter packs (3) witch offered armor sets I think 9 sets total between 3 packs, not to mention all the sets u can buy in store.....
Curious, what would you like instead of armour sets?

I hope you wont say Hideout stuff lol

The awakening avatars were horrible imho

As i said before in the thread, i do hope for cape/pauldron mtx for supporter packs, maybe add a pet to this since it might not be enough
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I think Bex said that the 2.6 packs (which we get to see shortly here), at least one of them has an armour set.
U MAD?
there go the Shoulderpadded capes!
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
there go the Shoulderpadded capes!

There goes my wallet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info