3.0 supporter packs?

not sure about 100 and 200, maybe swtich them, but i feel the black one is more detailed
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 16, 2017, 11:19:42 AM
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2017, 2:19:44 PM
Looking forward to the new packs!!
I want those Roman/Nazi uniform with the bracero and shiny colors They look amazing will buy a supporter pack no matter what but I'm hoping for an armor set + a cape.
"
diablofdb wrote:
I want those Roman/Nazi uniform with the bracero and shiny colors They look amazing will buy a supporter pack no matter what but I'm hoping for an armor set + a cape.
OMFG yes, Shoulder padded capes would be the most awesome supporter packs

Breachlord would have been awesome if it was not ugly purple
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

everything is just cooler with a cape, I want a red velvet flashy cape that will scare my ennemies!
lol fuck that armor gimmi mini lunaris and solaris pets or something cool from their aesthetic ..

we already have had 2 packs with armor in it
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Feb 16, 2017, 11:45:06 AM
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

everything is just cooler with a cape, I want a red velvet flashy cape that will scare my ennemies!
Gimme a tshirt and I'll buy.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Gimme a tshirt and I'll buy.
saw that tshirt on reddit

Yeah I for one hope that we don't have armor sets in the 3.0 supporter packs, the past few packs seem to have armor sets. Love the new shirt.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Feb 16, 2017, 2:12:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info