453 ES, 93% Spell, 55 Int, 16 All Res, 20% reduced DOT

OP, don't sell for any cheaper than 900-1k ex. Probably realistic market price you could actually collect. Beautiful spell damage shield, gz!! Just take your time with it or keep it :)

"
SaiyanZ wrote:

Hello it's me your spell dmg brother

Made it for my lowlife rf/ray guy, it slays
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Feb 22, 2017, 5:09:07 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:

That's one sick shield you got there. If my shield would share the same base type it could literally be as good as your shield is. Haha. The one you have has a slightly better rolled stats with Divine orbs, I think. I've been wondered if I should spent some currency just to get those 55 Int and 16 all res just to make it match with your shield. :P

Thanks for the heads up on the price. I was thinking that someone may say something like that.
Hey, I heard Ventor might be interested in Duo- servicing the shield with you (Kappa)
But in all seriousness, gg shield mate :)
Last edited by BadBuild on Feb 22, 2017, 7:32:44 PM
Tonu, yeah just lock prefixes and divine the suffixes if you're good with the prefix rolls.

"
BadBuild wrote:
Hey, I heard Ventor might be interested in Duo- servicing the shield with you (Kappa)
But in all seriousness, gg shield mate :)

You know what, that's a great idea. I could use his help.

Anyone that has #GetRektVentnor on their announce line in game can get 10ex off any service until league ends!
Last edited by Ahfack on Feb 22, 2017, 9:16:19 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
Tonu, yeah just lock prefixes and divine the suffixes if you're good with the prefix rolls.

I guess I'll do that locked prefix Divine rolling on my shield to get that perfect Int+All Res. I don't dare to try to get any better prefix rolls either since it's like ~90% perfect prefix rolls. I would expect to get +ES to 134-135 with approx every ~15 Divines and I don't feel like gambling with it atm. So getting better prefix rolls would prob take like hundreds of Divines to get unless I'm really lucky. :/

Edit: 2 exalt, 7 Divine, 5 scouring and 3 Regal later:

Last edited by Tonu on Feb 23, 2017, 1:26:49 AM
Amazing shield man. You did a great job :)

I'd leave it just like that.

Remember don't sell cheap no item trades.

Or open a mirror service of your own. If you don't have collateral for your customers, I can be middle man if anyone requests, I've done over 20 services personally myself all on video. Gz again!
"
Ahfack wrote:
Amazing shield man. You did a great job :)

I'd leave it just like that.

Remember don't sell cheap no item trades.

Or open a mirror service of your own. If you don't have collateral for your customers, I can be middle man if anyone requests, I've done over 20 services personally myself all on video. Gz again!

Thanks, I keep that in mind. And if I end up trying to offer mirror services and if it looks like I don't have enough collateral, I can contact you and I can give you a slice of the profit. ;)

I'll contact you if this ever goes that far.
Sure bro, you don't have to but I won't turn it down, you did all the work! The life of a legit crafter means you're usually broke ex-wise haha. So worth it to make such beautiful items though. :) gz again
"
Ahfack wrote:
Sure bro, you don't have to but I won't turn it down, you did all the work! The life of a legit crafter means you're usually broke ex-wise haha. So worth it to make such beautiful items though. :) gz again

That is only the case if you try to craft for serivces/profits, which you don't since the market is allready flooded with those so called #1 items, which is indeed the funniest clowfiesta of standard league.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Hey Doe! Love your thread, such beautiful items and great fees :)

My bad, let me rephrase it to, "the life of an active crafter"

When I'm actively creating something for myself or a friend's request I'm usually broke ex-wise.

Like, I'm sure I could get some ex selling

But fuck that! I dream of finishing my melee guy's ring after I'm confident no new life tiers on rings will come out for 3.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info