Scammed by isoson, dont trust him.

So i made a deal with this guy called Isoson on this forum, i would recive a d3beta and he would recive my last beta friend invite key, BUT unfourtnely this guy was a scammer. I trusted him and gave him my friend invite beta key, but did not recive any d3key or such back. I had saved this key to give it back to the community here att poe forums, sadly i got scammed.

This Guy should be banned and he should not be able to play :(

sad.
Last edited by pineapple420 on Feb 7, 2012, 6:09:25 PM
wow what a dishonest tool
SAWTOPSY TECH DEATH
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/4272

Should have just started a contest if you really wanted to give back to the community, instead of trying to get something out of it.
"
Stizzled wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/4272

Should have just started a contest if you really wanted to give back to the community, instead of trying to get something out of it.

Still, a scammer is a scammer. I sure dont want those kind of ppl in the community, apparently some have no problem with that. I have heard that he has scammed alot of other ppl here too, and have been rude, telling ppl to STFU thru pm's and so on... Also he has MULTIPLE accs, alot of them.
Shut up dude. You tried to trade a key for something and got scammed, thats your own fault. There are plenty of warnings on this forum not to trade keys. If anything, give out your key to the people who really want them. You better not cry and ask for another.

EDIT: Also, what the hell are you talking about when you say that you were saving the key to give to the community? You obviously tried to use your key that you received for free and get something of value for it. Jesus Christ, you deserved getting scammed.
Last edited by majestykingmob on Feb 8, 2012, 2:02:52 AM
There is no such thing is a D3 beta key as far as i know. You just get invited and Battle.net, so ye...

@majestykingmob: Shut up? umad? And yes i was saving it, i was planing a giveaway or contest.

@moos: Ofc there is keys.
You CAN NOT give D3 beta keys to anyone unless you give them your Battle.net account. They give your battle.net account access to the beta. Anyone saying that they will give you a key is lying. You have to have or had an active account like Wow, Warcraft or Starcraft account linked to your battlenet account to be able to even opt in for D3 beta.
"
Wolvi wrote:
You CAN NOT give D3 beta keys to anyone unless you give them your Battle.net account. They give your battle.net account access to the beta. Anyone saying that they will give you a key is lying. You have to have or had an active account like Wow, Warcraft or Starcraft account linked to your battlenet account to be able to even opt in for D3 beta.

Then tell me why there is d3 beta giveaways?

Here is/was one for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMnST0IN2r8
"
pineapple420 wrote:
@majestykingmob: Shut up? umad? And yes i was saving it, i was planing a giveaway or contest.

@moos: Ofc there is keys.

You sir, are wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info