Im done with Breach league, what are you going to do...

with your life until march 3?
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2017, 1:56:45 AM
"
turinga2014 wrote:
with your life until march 3?

For Honor is pretty cool.
play the new league which i was planning on skipping until i saw that you'll be able to choose 3 of 17 previous league mods
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I tried marvel heroes for a bit. Then went back to star trek online for a couple days. Truthfully, nothing free is even close to PoE that iv found.
There is a free retro game called titans of steel which i played the hell out of years ago ( http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2053107 ). If you have some spare change, disgaea 2 was released on steam like 2 weeks ago... perhaps the best single player grinder ever made ( free demo here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/495280/ ).
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Feb 15, 2017, 6:58:41 AM
Well... I'll keep streaming! :)

Done too, but I will find new ways to give the game a second life:

Guild challenges, bets with viewers, trying new starter builds, races, etc.
█▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▄▀█ ▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄
█░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █░█░█ ▄▀░ █░░█ █▄▄▀
█▄▄▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀
Work on papers for class -_-

Maybe read the daily PoE news as well, since it's bound to be chock full of exciting stuff for the next few months.

Maybe try to get back into No Man's Sky- the mods for that game are actually pretty neat.
Test builds I may or may not play next league.

Might be fun on an assassin... who knows.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Skateboard a bit so ill give a rest to my wrists from playing poe, then ill return to poe next league with an injure in my ankle but it will recover while the league its still alive, then repeat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info