What Leagues you gonna play in Legacy?

Imagine boosting already awesome League with awesome properties form Stones. :o
Where are the tempest people here?

This league was really nice and fun to play

if GGG properly buff/tweak the leagues, but choice will be

Prophecy & Beyond & tempest
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

AFAIK Tempest is very situational. I mean certain nice Tempests. If you can switch Leagues, you can just play it when certain GG Tempest will appear. There is map for them AFAIK.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

AFAIK Tempest is very situational. I mean certain nice Tempests. If you can switch Leagues, you can just play it when certain GG Tempest will appear. There is map for them AFAIK.
tempest, if they add it to the list, will be an awesome way to add variety to player's map consumption

atm people are running the exact same 2-3 maps, adding tempest to the current HUGE pool of maps would only incite people to play that layout you have 20maps of it rotting in the stash
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I dont know exactly how it will work yet, but probably Perandus, Nemesis and either Breach or Beyond, for SSF HC.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Not saying they will be, but consider what would happen if the Perandus stones were rare as mirrors.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not saying they will be, but consider what would happen if the Perandus stones were rare as mirrors.

perandus stones? what stones are you talking about?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Depends. Do we know if we have to have a specific league active to be enable the drops/ability to chance uniques from that league?

Don't see anything in the announcement, and the announcement wasn't the official GGG one anyway.
Chill Jams
Last edited by EdgarFriendly on Feb 15, 2017, 2:47:00 PM
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

perandus stones? what stones are you talking about?

Stones to enable the league.

http://www.gamepedia.com/news/1417-path-of-exile-act-5-the-fall-of-oriath-brings

"
You’ll collect League Stones in the regular game, and each stone will have a specific league tied to it. Using a special screen within the game, you can set up to 3 of these stones active. That means all of the leagues you’ve set as active will be experienced at the same time. (...)

The League Stones will also have unique stats tied to them. For instance, you could receive a Breach Challenge League Stone that will allow you to find extra breaches. As per usual, these League Stones can be traded with other players, and their value will be heavily determined by which league they’re tied to and how powerful the unique stats are.
Talisman, Perandus and Essence. For SSF league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info