What Leagues you gonna play in Legacy?

Breach+Rampage can be fun.

Don't know yet, I started PoE with talisman league so I'm probably gonna try older ones.
Legacy League of pack of Legacy leagues. The dream is real! Holy crap..

Perandus (miss it and always wanted to play; Can it be triggered with coins or you need an actual item?) +

Breach (exp & chayula items, but how to trigger this league, if GGG still does not say, how it will looks in the core game?) +

Nemesis (will try to trigger it by farming Gorge for a Heterochromia div. card).
I just want Breach again, I'll take beyond and ambush on top of that if possible ;)

I'm pretty sure 99% of the veteran players will take Breach, for very good reason.

If you want Rampage just use my Wyrmsign gloves ;)
Last edited by leto2626 on Feb 15, 2017, 5:31:44 AM
breach+beyond+nemesis
"
Mastodon2090 wrote:
breach+beyond+nemesis

Same here prob. Maybe Anarchy instead of Nem.

more mobs = more XP = more drops = more orbs = more FPS issues = more lag = more deaths .... :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
This "league stone" system means we'll be able to try everything, and depending on the unique stats we get on the stones we'll have some reasons to switch to other leagues. Especially in SSF league
Last edited by AsbelFar on Feb 15, 2017, 6:11:19 AM
Are these stones supposed to be permanent items or one use only?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Wait...happens to prophecies? Is that going to be a choice or will they be available like normal? Think I'll take prophecy as one of mine if that's a choice.
"
KuroiMadao wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

I don't understand why you guys love Anarchy so much. It's just 1 (?) extra Exile per map...

Personally i like the 1x exile per area/map which drops 1x of all equip slot items and league also unlocks voll's devotion to drop.

That's pretty weak reason to play it while we have Perandus, Breach, Beyond or other juicy Leagues.

"
Chunu0327 wrote:
Wait...happens to prophecies? Is that going to be a choice or will they be available like normal? Think I'll take prophecy as one of mine if that's a choice.

Prophecie is a part of the Core Game, so nothing will happen to them but you still can play Prophecie League and get increased silver coins drop. People say that chance to get GG Prophecies is also was higher during League.
"
morbo wrote:
Are these stones supposed to be permanent items or one use only?

I am wondering about this two. They maybe itmes you can change anytime or they can be chosen when you create a character. I lean towards first honestly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info