What Leagues you gonna play in Legacy?

"
FCK42 wrote:
You're forgetting something important here. The lead to gold darkshrines in the labyrinth! If I'm not mistaken, they have the power to upgrade even corrupted white items to rare ones.

That's not necessarily a solution. First of all the darkshrine only spawns on certain days, and secondly it necessitates farming the lab when that time spent could probably just farm out more talisman mobs. It's certainly better than nothing but I'd probably only end up using it on higher tier talisman(assuming that we will be able to shrine them at all); furthermore, using circles to upgrade normals will be a pain considering the combo of 1) their relative rarity 2) being locked behind talisman league stones. Of course all of that is speculation because we don't know whether or not there will be changes in regards to talismans/circles, or how difficult it will be to sustain not only talisman stones but two others for combining, assuming you do in fact need three leagues.
Last edited by unTop on Feb 14, 2017, 10:47:59 PM
Why Prophecie? Silver coins drop like candys as it as now. There is a lot of them and they are cheap (7-8 coin for 1 chaos - same as during Prophecie League).

I think there is no reason to choose Prophecie over something like Beyond (for fun and EXP) or Talisman (for cool stuff?).

Just how good was Talisman items? What unique properties Talismans have? Why would you want Talisman item over basic good rare?

Wait, you still need Headhunter to have HH effect even though you are in Nemesis League? Just how rare Headhunter was? O_o Is it like Shavronne Wrappings level of rarity and you have to buy one?
if the "legacy" league is gonna be a way for me to play the talisman league again, i would be *so* happy :D
this isn't my game-playing account; just my forum-posting account :P
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Why Prophecie? Silver coins drop like candys as it as now. There is a lot of them and they are cheap (7-8 coin for 1 chaos - same as during Prophecie League).

I think there is no reason to choose Prophecie over something like Beyond (for fun and EXP) or Talisman (for cool stuff?).

Just how good was Talisman items? What unique properties Talismans have? Why would you want Talisman item over basic good rare?

Wait, you still need Headhunter to have HH effect even though you are in Nemesis League? Just how rare Headhunter was? O_o Is it like Shavronne Wrappings level of rarity and you have to buy one?

Uh, never sealed a single prophecy and was constantly out of Silver coins

they dont drop like candies

Plus, if a dev or Chris can confirm us that Prophecy is getting a lot of love ( tweak actual prophecies and add new ones) this is my first pick because it adds quest like content
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

1) Because aside from silver certain valuable prophecies had a higher rate in the league.

2) They are just random amulets with unique implicit mods and they culminate in tier four which has two unique implicit rolls. Quite powerful if you are lucky enough to get a good one, which will likely be harder than in talisman league itself.

3) Very rare.
Last edited by unTop on Feb 14, 2017, 10:55:41 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Prophecy league had far higher chances at getting prophecy chains. Run pale council all day after 1 day of running maps, getting coins!
Headhunter was a t1 drop in nemesis, so yes, shav's kind of rarity. The nemesis league mechanic were the nemesis modifiers (the orange ones) for rare monsters.
As for talisman... the talismans have some pretty fun implicits, like crit multi, increased damage, increased global defenses, +1 to maximum zombies, 50% of elemental damage type x taken as elemental damage type y instead, empty socket on amulet... also the uniques were pretty awesome. Especially the rigwald "set" weapons. An axe and a sword, designed in a way that they work best when used together.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
Leg Kaom's heart sell for 200+ ex on STD... gee I wonder which league the farmers, botters and perhaps some legit human players will want to choose for ez exalts?

You wont get legacy kaoms in the legacy league.

The same holds true for all legacy uniques that have been reballanced. Like, you wont get the old version of the prophecy bow thing which name i forgot, just because you slotted prophecy.

"
unTop wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

1) Because aside from silver certain valuable prophecies had a higher rate in the league.

2) They are just random amulets with unique implicit mods and they culminate in tier four which has two unique implicit rolls. Quite powerful if you are lucky enough to get a good one, which will likely be harder than in talisman league itself.

3) Very rare.

Where they said they tweaked Prophecies "spawnrate"? Only useful chains are Pale Court - other just waste your time and effort or coins to seal and destroy them. Only coins become more rare AFAIK.

So, Talisman is just numbers and stats - not much point playing it then. You can get GG Talisman, right? But it's insanely grindy and RNG based, right?

"Very Rare". GG. Thanks to our bro Cadiro, they are gonna be pretty cheap still. :P
How many Rogue Exiles per map Anarchy adds? Why people want to play this League?
"
How many Rogue Exiles per map Anarchy adds? Why people want to play this League?

One guaranteed per area, same as most leagues.
I will have to review which leagues but what I remember is making me think people who want beyond are crazy. Why? There were no interesting uniques in that league. I understand Perandus (I would like another shot at it, I had bad luck) and Talisman (ditto).
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info