What Leagues you gonna play in Legacy?

Nvm Double Post
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 21, 2017, 9:35:51 AM
Breach_Mom: "Pick up those Splinters! Yes, that on way over there too. Yeah, and all those scrolls too. Yes, that's right, the ones in the corner! What a mess, I never taught you to be like this! Don't forget all the trash rares, take three trips to town to sell!"

POE_Character_01: "Awww Breach Mom, but you are screwing up my clear speed meta!"

Breach_Mom: "Don't start with that. Do you want me to call your GGG_Dad?"

The game doesn't "Make" you do anything, Dude.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Zacheous wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
I mean all previous Leagues were slowing dowing levelling progress - Breach

*sigh* Oh how are you so wrong...
In what way, is the amazing burst of easy exp from opening a breach a hindrance to leveling? (hint: It's not)

Now, you are wrong. You want to reach Merciless Dried Lake asap. While Breaches take time to clear, they also often don't even spawn mobs fast enough so you have to just wait. Also they make you waste time to pick up splinters, currencie, rings, etc. And that assuming you didn't die in Breach which is quite likely. This will make you not only lose EXP, but travel extra distance.

You know... Killing moobs also slows you down. Just walk to the next zone, it's the fastest way!
Last edited by Aynix on Feb 21, 2017, 11:42:19 AM
1) Ambush - for leveling havin each area 1 rogue is OP :)
2) Perandus - some offers my be HH :)
3) Talisman - for leveling to have nice amulets is nice :) then switch to whatever want.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
KuroiMadao wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

I don't understand why you guys love Anarchy so much. It's just 1 (?) extra Exile per map...

Personally i like the 1x exile per area/map which drops 1x of all equip slot items and league also unlocks voll's devotion to drop.

That's pretty weak reason to play it while we have Perandus, Breach, Beyond or other juicy Leagues.

"
Chunu0327 wrote:
Wait...happens to prophecies? Is that going to be a choice or will they be available like normal? Think I'll take prophecy as one of mine if that's a choice.

Prophecie is a part of the Core Game, so nothing will happen to them but you still can play Prophecie League and get increased silver coins drop. People say that chance to get GG Prophecies is also was higher during League.

I wonder how that would actually work, as when you get prophecies you are in town or hideout, thus not in an active prophecy set zone.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Zacheous wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
I mean all previous Leagues were slowing dowing levelling progress - Breach

*sigh* Oh how are you so wrong...
In what way, is the amazing burst of easy exp from opening a breach a hindrance to leveling? (hint: It's not)

Now, you are wrong. You want to reach Merciless Dried Lake asap. While Breaches take time to clear, they also often don't even spawn mobs fast enough so you have to just wait. Also they make you waste time to pick up splinters, currencie, rings, etc. And that assuming you didn't die in Breach which is quite likely. This will make you not only lose EXP, but travel extra distance.

Not everyone cares about getting to Dried lake so fast. I personally got tired of running that zone long time ago, i prefer running other zones for mindless leveling if needed before maps.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Breach_Mom: "Pick up those Splinters! Yes, that on way over there too. Yeah, and all those scrolls too. Yes, that's right, the ones in the corner! What a mess, I never taught you to be like this! Don't forget all the trash rares, take three trips to town to sell!"

POE_Character_01: "Awww Breach Mom, but you are screwing up my clear speed meta!"

Breach_Mom: "Don't start with that. Do you want me to call your GGG_Dad?"

The game doesn't "Make" you do anything, Dude.

Breach_Mom is Chris Wilson? :o

"
BestiyaLV wrote:
1) Ambush - for leveling havin each area 1 rogue is OP :)
2) Perandus - some offers my be HH :)
3) Talisman - for leveling to have nice amulets is nice :) then switch to whatever want.

1. You mean Anarchy) Ambush adds strongboxes.
2. Is there droplevel or requirement of some sort for Cadiro bro deals btw? I don't think you can get HH or other GG items during levelling.

"
MasterAxe wrote:

Not everyone cares about getting to Dried lake so fast. I personally got tired of running that zone long time ago, i prefer running other zones for mindless leveling if needed before maps.

To each his own. I also don't really a fan of rushing too fast when I am not playing Slayer, since Flasks become outdated fast, can't level gems, monsters are 10-15 levels higher than you and you just don't have as much damage as you want, etc. etc.

"
Aynix wrote:

"
Prophecie is a part of the Core Game, so nothing will happen to them but you still can play Prophecie League and get increased silver coins drop. People say that chance to get GG Prophecies is also was higher during League.

I wonder how that would actually work, as when you get prophecies you are in town or hideout, thus not in an active prophecy set zone.

I didn't seen proofs of this though. So maybe it's just a gossip.
I decide when i see how many leaguestones Drops. At the beginning it try to play all i find. Later (if i really have a choice) i decide what i prefer :-)
never bothered with dried lake myself, by the time i reach merciless difficulty i'm map ready normally, so i just head straight into them instead.

Maybe its different if you doing party speed run and end up in merc at level 30 or something? idk.
"
Asmosis wrote:
never bothered with dried lake myself, by the time i reach merciless difficulty i'm map ready normally, so i just head straight into them instead.

Maybe its different if you doing party speed run and end up in merc at level 30 or something? idk.

Nah, solo you still get a lot of levels just from blue packs and huge packs of white mobs, so you will find yourself level 55-60 in Merc Dried Lake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info