What Leagues you gonna play in Legacy?

"
SunL4D2 wrote:

We don't know for sure yet. It will depend on droprate and just how rare Beyond, Breach, Perandus and other desirable League stones will be. What if you will collect bazillion of your favorite League stones just during levelling? You can save good ones and use what you think of as meh ones. :3

I don't need a bazillion, I need 3 very specific leaguestones and nothing else. Because otherwise I can play standard and get one league 100% of the time.
I also don't want to switch out leaguestones after every 3 maps, that's the same rubbish system that maps currently uses.
It's essentially turning POE into progressionquest, where you have to do a whole lot of nonsensical, repetitive, dim settings to keep doing the exact same thing.

Same thing with the map system by the by. I love running shaped strand maps and shaped atolls. But I can't, because I either have to grind currency to buy more or run a lot of shitty, slow maps to get more of the ones I want.

Roll the map, roll the prophecies, roll the leaguestones, update the correct god powers, make sure the ball is in the correct pot to summon the green elder god of pointless endeavours so your mind doesn't completely destroy itself while doing all these routine tasks.

#Notyourmaid, if you want routine work, pay me real money. I'm here to enjoy a game, which means I get to decide what leaguemods I play or your new league is an unnecessary experience at best.

Inbefore suggesting diablo 3 to me. You can still have a complex game while removing pointless busywork. And rolling maps/replacing prophecies/leaguestones is exactly that, the illusion of complexity to keep people busy with NOTHING.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by Hyskoa on Feb 16, 2017, 9:57:52 PM
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

We don't know for sure yet. It will depend on droprate and just how rare Beyond, Breach, Perandus and other desirable League stones will be. What if you will collect bazillion of your favorite League stones just during levelling? You can save good ones and use what you think of as meh ones. :3

I don't need a bazillion, I need 3 very specific leaguestones and nothing else. Because otherwise I can play standard and get one league 100% of the time.
I also don't want to switch out leaguestones after every 3 maps, that's the same rubbish system that maps currently uses.
It's essentially turning POE into progressionquest, where you have to do a whole lot of nonsensical, repetitive, dim settings to keep doing the exact same thing.

Same thing with the map system by the by. I love running shaped strand maps and shaped atolls. But I can't, because I either have to grind currency to buy more or run a lot of shitty, slow maps to get more of the ones I want.

Roll the map, roll the prophecies, roll the leaguestones, update the correct god powers, make sure the ball is in the correct pot to summon the green elder god of pointless endeavours so your mind doesn't completely destroy itself while doing all these routine tasks.

#Notyourmaid, if you want routine work, pay me real money. I'm here to enjoy a game, which means I get to decide what leaguemods I play or your new league is an unnecessary experience at best.

Inbefore suggesting diablo 3 to me. You can still have a complex game while removing pointless busywork. And rolling maps/replacing prophecies/leaguestones is exactly that, the illusion of complexity to keep people busy with NOTHING.

You are overreacting much.

You don't roll League Stones - they are corrupted. You don't roll prophecies - you just get them. You won't need to change Pantheons often - some of them most likely will be generic (We know now that there is one power that helps with mutigating big hits and another one to mutigate fast small hits - this can be used like for most content probably)

I am only worried about certain League stones being rare or maybe even spawn ONLY in maps...also I am not even sure just how strong their effects are - maybe they just give you what their implicit says and not full benefit of the League?...
"
Hyskoa wrote:

No... that's called depth. They streamlined everything in d3, it's like swimming in a kiddie pool. No thanks.
"
rhah wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:

No... that's called depth. They streamlined everything in d3, it's like swimming in a kiddie pool. No thanks.

Well, let's add more depth to POE then. If all these steps make the game deeper for you.

First you have to find red currency, which alters the lunar states that enable you to buy yellow currency with your red currency.
Then with this new yellow currency you can buy blue currency.
The blue leads to purple, purple leads to white, white leads to black and eventually you'll get a token of accomplishment.
You can use this token of accomplishment to open the gates of hell. Inside hell you must find 40 more tokens of uber accomplishment that open up all these prophecy/leaguestone/map device/etc submenu's where you can then use silver coins, leaguestones and maps to go questing.

After you either use silver coins, leaguestones or maps, the gates of hell close and you have to go back to finding more red currency.

SO MUCH DEPTH. DEAR LORD SO MUCH DEPTH.
Last edited by Hyskoa on Feb 16, 2017, 10:20:55 PM
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
rhah wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:

Well, let's add more depth to POE then. If all these steps make the game deeper for you.

First you have to find red currency, which alters the lunar states that enable you to buy yellow currency with your red currency.
Then with this new yellow currency you can buy blue currency.
The blue leads to purple, purple leads to white, white leads to black and eventually you'll get a token of accomplishment.
You can use this token of accomplishment to open the gates of hell. Inside hell you must find 40 more tokens of uber accomplishment that open up all these prophecy/leaguestone/map device/etc submenu's where you can then use silver coins, leaguestones and maps to go questing.

After you either use silver coins, leaguestones or maps, the gates of hell close and you have to go back to finding more red currency.

SO MUCH DEPTH. DEAR LORD SO MUCH DEPTH.

Gosh. Chill man.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 16, 2017, 10:22:49 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Gosh. Chill man.

This is me being relaxed, what are you on about?
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Gosh. Chill man.

This is me being relaxed, what are you on about?

You are clearly not.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

You are clearly not.

Had no idea you were in the same room as me. I can assure you, I am perfectly relaxed. If I wasn't a relaxed person there'd be many more bodies in my basement.
If I can, I'll go for torment and nemesis/domination. I have a brain-melting build in mind that works only with the rat cage. Pretty sure it'll also be very taxing on my computer and very rippy if I ever run into elemental reflect.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

You are clearly not.

Had no idea you were in the same room as me. I can assure you, I am perfectly relaxed. If I wasn't a relaxed person there'd be many more bodies in my basement.

Read your posts again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info