[2.6] NOT HoWa Claws / Lightning Strike 300k+ ToolTip / 74|50 Dodge / SUPER Cheap / starter friendly

Not the OP, but I think the offensive system is completely valid for HC, but you would do well to change the defensive chassis (which is just fine for SC/lab) out. It's life-based, dodge can possibly fail, and the build has occcasional problems with reflect you have to work through, which you don't have the luxury of in HC. I may replace my defensive chasis, though I don't want to hijack OP's build guide, so I'll probably not share my plan and skill tree unless OP asks me to :P
Last edited by Zomb1ek1ller on Mar 18, 2017, 8:34:30 AM
"
Zomb1ek1ller wrote:
Checking back in to share my super secret tech because I was lost in the woods before you shared this build <3

1. Spec some extra crit then add Thunderfists and you will consistently shock everything for more damage output. They are completely amazing for this build - basically made for it.

2. Herald of Thunder - Curse on Hit - Lightning weakness or Assassin's Mark is very nice with high crit rate.

3. Scourge x ToA is a high DPS option if you only need +1 chain or are facing hard content. The wolves are a small bonus. Though ToA x ToA is still the king of fast clear speed with +2 chain.

4. Path of Building gives me more DPS building with more crit multi/multiplier which is really good with the thunderfists as well. I could be missing something though.

5. EDIT: Quality on LS is a mixed bag since pierce can overwrite chain.

6. Don't forget to swap in your Darkrays and Thunderfists (if you use them like me) for Relic Sadima's and Relic Goldwyrms for some sweet IIQ on easier maps/content

I also put on Thunderfists in Path of Building, I just couldn't find the resists to cap me tbh. Would be nice to find some ele weak Thunderfists :P

I may try Thunderfists if I can manage my resistances. I haven't tried swapping a claw yet, as all the maps I have done have melted thus far. I actually use a HoT - CoH - EleWeak curse on hit at the moment, and love it.
Hey, there are many skills for a few hotkeys, how do u manage to cast everything quick?

I really have no clue how to do all of this, and, is Vaal Haste going to cast automatically?

Could you explain me all of this a little bit? :P

Thank you, im finally 68 and i will be able to try all of this.

(BTW this is the first time i play this game, my first character).

EDIT:

Ok, i guess i have to buff myself up and then swap.

New quesitons and i think u could add this in your guide:

Whenever it comes to select a yellow item, which stats should I prioritize?

Can you answer that same question with every single piece of gear?

(Example: On helmet Resis > Ele dmg > blabla > blublu. Gauntlets: ASPD > mumu > pepe).

Thank you!,
Zhork.
Last edited by Zhorknet on Mar 21, 2017, 9:34:31 PM
so this build is viable for HC?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:

Yes, it was crafted for HC. You will probrably want vaal pact and a shield though. Try to get around 6k hp.
ign - happycabbaged
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2918696
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2920423
"
Zhorknet wrote:
Hey, there are many skills for a few hotkeys, how do u manage to cast everything quick?

I really have no clue how to do all of this, and, is Vaal Haste going to cast automatically?

Could you explain me all of this a little bit? :P

Thank you, im finally 68 and i will be able to try all of this.

(BTW this is the first time i play this game, my first character).

EDIT:

Ok, i guess i have to buff myself up and then swap.

New quesitons and i think u could add this in your guide:

Whenever it comes to select a yellow item, which stats should I prioritize?

Can you answer that same question with every single piece of gear?

(Example: On helmet Resis > Ele dmg > blabla > blublu. Gauntlets: ASPD > mumu > pepe).

Thank you!,
Zhork.

All the buffs are applied temporarily, you have to put each one up manually but after a while, your muscle memory will pick it up and you won't even have to think.

Helm: Life > Resists
Gloves: Life > Attack Speed > Resists > Phys damage / Accuracy
Rings: Life > Resists > Phys damage / Attack speed > Accuracy
Amulet: Life > Phys Damage > Resists > Crit > Accuracy

This is how I would prioritize the stats. For jewels, try to get life, attack speed, increased physical damage, and resists if you need that.
ign - happycabbaged
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2918696
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2920423
Last edited by happycabbaged on Mar 25, 2017, 9:02:18 PM
"
happycabbaged wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:

Yes, it was crafted for HC. You will probrably want vaal pact and a shield though. Try to get around 6k hp.

Oh, what point should i respec out if that so the case for vaal pact and what kind of shield?
Bro, you need to spend your glasses in the ascendancy point of the left advise. And then you have not been marked.
What do you think of Choir of the Storm Lapis Amulet?
Hey, can someone tell me how exactly to get to 150k paper dps, the maximum I reach is around 70k with the auras and gear he listed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info