Whats your Legacy league?

"
Here’s Wilson with a detailed account of how the league will run. “The Legacy League basically lets you choose three leagues that you want to affect you and have the effects of those three as you play"

Choose your 3 favorite leagues...
Last edited by HyP_ on Feb 14, 2017, 5:22:07 PM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 9:43:46 PM
Going with:
1. Nemesis = Headhunter
2. Perandus = Brodiro selling uniques
3. Breach (nice unique items, fun)
"
Hlifhildr wrote:
Going with:
1. Nemesis = Headhunter

was thinking the same xd not sure yet to need to do more resource xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Hlifhildr wrote:
Going with:
1. Nemesis = Headhunter

Probably the same thing for me.

i'm curious if this is per character or per account or how interchangeable the "league stones are".

I will probably rotate breach out for beyond or other ones as well...but Nemesis and Perandus have to be staples.

Imagine...picking up every leather belt and chancing it right there on the spot... NO MORE ZANA MODS WOOT.

FUCK YOU LEVEL 8 ZANA!
Very interesting question. My first reaction was, it's gonna be clearly this:
"
Hlifhildr wrote:
Going with:
1. Nemesis = Headhunter

After I thought about it, I am not so sure anymore, if Nemesis is worth it. I mean Nemesis doesn't really seem worth it considering that it's extrem rarity and I have never in hundreds of hours found a shavs or some other super rare unique.

Perandus and breach are clear choices for me, 3rd one's gonna be tough tho. Wouldn't Bloodlines rather be worth it, than Nemesis? Beyond is out of the question for me (way too stressful). Thoughts?
"
"
Hlifhildr wrote:
Going with:
1. Nemesis = Headhunter

Probably the same thing for me.

i'm curious if this is per character or per account or how interchangeable the "league stones are".

I will probably rotate breach out for beyond or other ones as well...but Nemesis and Perandus have to be staples.

Imagine...picking up every leather belt and chancing it right there on the spot... NO MORE ZANA MODS WOOT.

FUCK YOU LEVEL 8 ZANA!

LOOK:

Legacy League INFO:
Spoiler
Starting on Friday, March 3, the Legacy Challenge League will begin. Challenge Leagues are competitive server resets (similar to seasons in Diablo 3) where players race to the highest character levels and unlock various achievements.

As this will coexist with the beta release of The Fall of Oriath, it’s meant to celebrate the past content of the game. First off, there will be the option to combine up to 3 of the properties from the previous 17 Challenge Leagues together. Additionally, items that were previously league exclusive will drop during the Legacy League, which means new players will have a chance of obtaining powerful items that aren’t available anymore.

The Legacy Challenge League celebrates the history of Path of Exile, giving you access to the 17 previous challenge leagues and old items that have long been unavailable. You’ll collect League Stones in the regular game, and each stone will have a specific league tied to it. Using a special screen within the game, you can set up to 3 of these stones active. That means all of the leagues you’ve set as active will be experienced at the same time. Insanely difficult? Yes. Amazingly rewarding? Of course.

The League Stones will also have unique stats tied to them. For instance, you could receive a Breach Challenge League Stone that will allow you to find extra breaches. As per usual, these League Stones can be traded with other players, and their value will be heavily determined by which league they’re tied to and how powerful the unique stats are.
No Problem,
Exile
i never played perandus but ppl complain their are laggy so idk
i think i gonna choose the less laggy mod
my english sux.
1. Nemesis
2. Anarchy
3. Rampage
Curly_Femboy, Level 95 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Scourge SC)
TakeCareOfMeDaddy, Level 97 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Expedition SC)
Bat_boy, Level 94 Wild Strike Assassin (Standard)
we have to find these said league stones in the respective normal/hc game then use them to create the league of our choice?
Little concerned on how that works, so unless I have a decent high level hc character I won't be creating a decent hc legacy league then?
Last edited by Elgarr on Feb 14, 2017, 5:45:53 PM
Perandus nemesis and beyond...all leagues that I never got to play and seem like they were super fun! Super hyped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info