Final 2h Fire Merciless Build - Please critique!!!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0OrRLhFCAUTRjbGS4aOBpVIWAj9iftKLUppS3SMgkyiTWGNZI26DqzOthAoEOcRmlKfU3YTshQR1BQVElW-lcNV-JYY1ivWfNaSFuvXz9gS2CIYSFhUmSjZadnoGqHcLtyqXTtdPF253fleu97jHzZfPWDOId2iiKMdozPkAqQVZHOlZudqp65ns2fPp_LogCi6qcwp4SpaKyquc253bvtwBrApsDzxtjSIdN-1I_ZYd0N4mHnUuw47g7vDu9O73zv8PAf8i_z3fZI9tr3vvzF

InfernalBlow -> Melee Damage -> Added Fire -> Elemental Weapon -> Blood Magic -> LifeLeach/Fast Attacks

No Blood Magic because I'll be sporting Auras Determination/Grace/Purity with my endurance shouts going on mana while my main attack will be on my life.

My armor will be primarily chaos resist to hit that cap, my chest will be Kaom's Heart for extra hp, and my weapon will be a 2h Axe 6L IDEALLY.

The goal is to Be able to jump into anything and with the assistance of a stone flask or chaos resist potion and life potion be able to tank anything while dealing above average damage.

Passive will change slightly based on gear equipped. If I have enough int for my abilities then I'll drop the passives in favor of other stuff (say a resist in the early marauder area that I am low on or more damage.)

I am lvl 68 using my blood magic version of this on a 4L Infernal Blow and I'm doing great except for the chaos damage. I think this build might be slightly better. Need opinions please!
Bandit Rewards:
40HP or Resists (in my case, resists but I may reroll for the hp)
12% Physical Damage
1 Endurance Charge
= 108 Passives
Last edited by Kitono on Feb 22, 2013, 6:28:00 PM
Fixed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info