Forced name change for no reason

Okay... first of all try to be mature enough and face the facts that you are now a crybaby about this. Atleast try to understand that if you are simply saying the same bullshit over and over again you won't solve the problem you generated for yourself.You DID impersonate him, because you used his name, intentionally or not, its a fact NO COMPLAINING, it implies, that
"
This person LIED and purposefully mislead support to SCAM me out of my name.
is a bullshit, he never lied and never mislead anyone, he is using that name since 2012... mate, 2k fucking 12 you know what that means? he is here from the really start with THIS NAME, whats HIS NAME, and moreover he is a supporter, and not the little one (he spent $1000 on this game for the developers before 2012 ended!!! so basically he is one of the main supporters who gave the game the starting cash). Not to mention that the situation lead to a decision from the support site (and surprise... they believed to the man who is here from ages ago and maybe the support him/herself knew XvXReaperXvX personally)
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and focusing on the topic of the thread itself, thanks!
"
Okay... first of all try to be mature enough and face the facts that you are now a crybaby about this. Atleast try to understand that if you are simply saying the same bullshit over and over again you won't solve the problem you generated for yourself.You DID impersonate him, because you used his name, intentionally or not, its a fact NO COMPLAINING, it implies, that
"
This person LIED and purposefully mislead support to SCAM me out of my name.
is a bullshit, he never lied and never mislead anyone, he is using that name since 2012... mate, 2k fucking 12 you know what that means? he is here from the really start with THIS NAME, whats HIS NAME, and moreover he is a supporter, and not the little one (he spent $1000 on this game for the developers before 2012 ended!!! so basically he is one of the main supporters who gave the game the starting cash). Not to mention that the situation lead to a decision from the support site (and surprise... they believed to the man who is here from ages ago and maybe the support him/herself knew XvXReaperXvX personally)

Omg im a "crybaby" QQ. Happy?

The biggest flaw in your assumptions is the fact that you think I havent put any money into this game. Im not going to assume I know how much anyone else spent in this game but I have spent well more than my far share. Also what does it matter if you spend some money? So by hitting "X" dollar amount I get to have special perks? Whats next then "X" more dollars you get drop rate increase? Spew your bullshit somewhere else assuming that I "DID impersonate" since you dont know what impersonation is then so let me help you
Impersonate: pretend to be (another person) as entertainment or in order to deceive someone.

I didn't do this so in no way shape or form did I impersonate. Also I've created no "problem for me" GGG caused this issue when they decided to show bias to someone with not evidence.
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Ennui wrote:
I now have been robbed of a character name that has a certain value on it.
The only value in it is that it is somebody else's account name.

I didnt know it was his and the value it had was that it was MINE. This could've been any other name I have and I would still be here
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
What's amusing about this thread is that if OP was some random guy complaining he'd been inactive for a while and his name was gone everyone in this thread would be telling him to suck it up and he should have logged in more often.

If you lose your name because of inactivity you shouldn't get it back no matter who you are.

Somewhat true. Had it been just about anyone else I'd agree with you. But the person we're talking about has close to $8k worth of supporter packs. He was important enough to have had his name immortalized in-game, so yeah after a certain pay threshold there should be hidden perks. Like, not letting someone else take his special char name.

Kudos to GGG for looking out for the supporters that helped bring the game to where it is now.

What does any amount of money mean? We can now buy favors for money? Sign me up for that supporter pack then. /s
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and focusing on the topic of the thread itself, thanks!

Thanks for the support but what about the rest of the issue and my week long ticket.
"
Ennui wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
What's amusing about this thread is that if OP was some random guy complaining he'd been inactive for a while and his name was gone everyone in this thread would be telling him to suck it up and he should have logged in more often.

If you lose your name because of inactivity you shouldn't get it back no matter who you are.

Somewhat true. Had it been just about anyone else I'd agree with you. But the person we're talking about has close to $8k worth of supporter packs. He was important enough to have had his name immortalized in-game, so yeah after a certain pay threshold there should be hidden perks. Like, not letting someone else take his special char name.

Kudos to GGG for looking out for the supporters that helped bring the game to where it is now.

What does any amount of money mean? We can now buy favors for money? Sign me up for that supporter pack then. /s

As shovelcut said, The original Reaper paid thousand of dollars to help get this game off the ground. They found him important enough to immortalize in game. While we may not like this sort of situation in real life (i.e. government and such), a game company who has full control over all player's accounts honestly and justifiably have a reason to keep such a huge contributor happy, particularly because like I said, it may have been an accidental name clear as it was supposed to target common names and I think we would be right to assume that GGG probably intended to keep all big name supporter names off that list in any form.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
Ennui wrote:
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles!

Thanks for the support but what about the rest of the issue and my week long ticket.

Dude you aren't gonna get your way. I refuse to believe that you don't understand why.
U MAD?
"

No clue how I missed this comment but this is 100% my point. If this was the other way around everyone would be like O fucking well. Then the moment I would bring up that ive spent a bunch of money on this game they would be like "This game is not pay to win, You get no power from spending money you should've just logged in if you cared so much" I'm just sold on most people are here just to troll.
"
Ennui wrote:
"

No clue how I missed this comment but this is 100% my point. If this was the other way around everyone would be like O fucking well. Then the moment I would bring up that ive spent a bunch of money on this game they would be like "This game is not pay to win, You get no power from spending money you should've just logged in if you cared so much" I'm just sold on most people are here just to troll.

Or we have a point... and you just don't want to admit that it has merit because it conflicts with your personal view of the situation. Considering how Doc just responded, you aren't going to get your way in this scenario. You can gripe all you want, you just won't.

And picking out the one response that sides with you out off all the others to reinforce your belief on the matter? Hello echo chamber.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Feb 20, 2017, 10:58:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info