How many 6 years old kids can you realisticly take on in a fight to death?

Throw candies around and win without physical abuse.

Spoiler
*realistically*
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
Spoiler
I want to know more about this statue.

If I remember correctly its named "Man attacked by babies" so its pretty related to this thread

Its all self-defense, bro
They attacked first
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 16, 2017, 12:13:39 PM
"
soneka101 wrote:
You guys are sick, thinking about how many 6 year old you can kill? And someone even wants to use a flamethrower? You guys should go see a doctor, for real...

So you're coming into Gotham's Asylum asking why people are joking about how many 6 years olds they could kill? Don't be a snowflake. Flamethrowers work even better on snowflakes than they do on 6 year olds. The biggest difference is the smell of the aftermath.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 16, 2017, 12:17:44 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
Spoiler
I want to know more about this statue.

If I remember correctly its named "Man attacked by babies" so its pretty related to this thread

Its all self-defense, bro
They attacked first

The statue is epic.

Perhaps the author was a slightly frustrated father blessed with many small children? :D
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
The statue is epic.

Perhaps the author was a slightly frustrated father blessed with many small children? :D

...who hasn't been paying the protection fee *cough* I mean child support.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
The statue is epic.

...who hasn't been paying the protection fee *cough* I mean child support.

Equality tax, you mean? ^^

a.k.a. birth control
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I thought I'd share what Cracked had to say about the statue...
"
Frogner Park in Oslo is a beautiful place. It is filled with a great number of statues that capture the beauty and grace of human anatomy in a way that has to be seen to be believed. Also, this statue of a naked man kicking the shit out of several babies.

Via Toni Kaarttinen

What exactly is going on here? Is it ... symbolic of something? Or, even better, is it memorializing an actual person? Did this used to be an Olympic event, and did this guy win the gold for Norway? Did they knock off points for having his dick out?

This baffling statue actually depicts four child-shaped "genii" spirits attacking a man. Or maybe only three of them are spirits, and he just happened to be doing his daily nude baby punt when they descended on him. Really, feel free to just write your own backstory here.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info