How many 6 years old kids can you realisticly take on in a fight to death?

^I wonder why them kids suddenly turned Chinese.

#BarsRacistConfirmed

I would escape or kill myself. It would seem unreasonable to assume you could carry on with memory's like that in a normal fashion, and if you could, that horde of kids is the least of your worry's.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
You guys are sick, thinking about how many 6 year old you can kill? And someone even wants to use a flamethrower? You guys should go see a doctor, for real...

Let me ask something, do people close to you guys know that you have such thoughts? Have any of you hurt a kid before? How about little animals? And the kids, do they have pointy things with them? If you are in a school they can also pick pointy stuff to hurt you. Also there is a time limit? The kids will know where you are from the start or can you sneak upon them?

Wait... What I'm saying?
Spam Vaal Ice Nova and Vaal Detonate Dead, should take care of any number
IGN: TasKitas
"
TasKitas wrote:
Spam Vaal Ice Nova and Vaal Detonate Dead, should take care of any number

You forgot Vaal Spark, and remember to run around like a madman :-D
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Boem wrote:
^I wonder why them kids suddenly turned Chinese.

#BarsRacistConfirmed

The fact I'm a despicable human being was confirmed when I "came out" as someone who prefers Trump to Hilary. The kids suddenly turned Chinese because when I think of an endless horde of people, I see Asian faces.

"
Boem wrote:

I would escape or kill myself. It would seem unreasonable to assume you could carry on with memory's like that in a normal fashion, and if you could, that horde of kids is the least of your worry's.

Yep, same as my conclusion. Although, if you could carry on as if nothing happened, killing yourself wouldn't even cross your mind in the first place. However, assuming there's an endless or practically endless supply of bloodthirsty kids and escape is impossible, resistance would be futile anyway. Option a: you kill yourself, no kids are harmed; option b: you fight, you go through a lot of unpleasantness, a number of kids are seriously harmed, you still die in the end. The choice is crystal clear.

"
soneka101 wrote:
You guys are sick, thinking about how many 6 year old you can kill? And someone even wants to use a flamethrower? You guys should go see a doctor, for real...

Psychopathy is caused by fundamental differences in brain structure and there is no cure :)

"
soneka101 wrote:

Let me ask something, do people close to you guys know that you have such thoughts? Have any of you hurt a kid before? How about little animals? And the kids, do they have pointy things with them? If you are in a school they can also pick pointy stuff to hurt you. Also there is a time limit? The kids will know where you are from the start or can you sneak upon them?

Wait... What I'm saying?

Smooth :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 15, 2017, 4:18:06 AM
"
soneka101 wrote:
You guys are sick, thinking about how many 6 year old you can kill? And someone even wants to use a flamethrower?
I don't want it but better them than me.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
How many 6 years old kids can you realisticly take on in a fight to death?

All of them

Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 15, 2017, 12:38:44 PM
How well organized are they? If they are disorganized it would significantly affect the number because I would just pull a battle of thermopylae / "300" and bottleneck them to reduce the number advantage.
Last edited by Rhata on Feb 15, 2017, 4:07:17 PM
Can the kids wear tiny black suits, and sunglasses? Then I could pretend I`m Neo.

IGN: VodeniZec
"
Disrupted wrote:
I want to know more about this statue.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 15, 2017, 9:29:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info