There's no such thing as racial equality... Fact.

It's interesting that some are delusional but certain races have an upper hand against others. This has nothing to do with racism rather some races even when in the fray out perform others. In this new era races are mixing, multiracial. Actually a good thing. Certain races are not predisposed to certain cancers or diseases, perhaos a way of nature combating these afflictions.

However in all honesty there are currently superior races. The interesting part is, it's the materialistic/wealth in this present that dictates which race is superior. Forget the physical we don't live in a savage world. Though war is savage regardless of how modern. The exception indigenous people whom have yet to be discovered play no role in present day politics yet survive. So maybe perhaps these indegenous populations are more superior than the modern?

So we ask ourselves what race ruies... Think of ants. Majority of the time black ants win against red ants not because of strength but because of their numbers. Take for instance Vietnam, Asian military men are so skinny that USA military men couldnt fit in the rocky terrain thus were picked off one by one. Vietnamese would lure marines to their deaths being stuck between Ricky crevices.

Hiroshima... was an eye opener. Usa government forced the brightest minds to develop such a weapon. If not for that Asiabs would be dominant USA. Soooo... It's up for grabs... Numbers, money and technology are the three corners of a triangle for a superior race. So which race rules now...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2017, 12:09:21 PM
Fact, did not read because it ended with fact.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"Numbers, money and technology" those stuff is not bound to enyone by race.
please reroll your shitpost dice.

best wishes,
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
"
solwitch wrote:
Take for instance Vietnam, Asian military men are so skinny that USA military men couldnt fit in the rocky terrain thus were picked off one by one. Vietnamese would lure marines to their deaths being stuck between Ricky crevices.

Something like this?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
Last edited by Maceless on Feb 13, 2017, 6:48:29 AM
period.

??

"
solwitch wrote:

Hiroshima... was an eye opener. Usa government forced the brightest minds to develop such a weapon. If not for that Asiabs would be dominant USA. Soooo... It's up for grabs... Numbers, money and technology are the three corners of a triangle for a superior race. So which race rules now...

Is that alternative history? Everyone know Japan was gonna surrender and the bombs were not needed (hence people complaining what America did was a war crime) .
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Few of the things you're appealing to are inherent to race. You might as well say "there's no such thing as racial equality because racism ensures that some people are worse off than others. The goal is to reduce racial inequality.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Last edited by Budget_player_cadet on Feb 13, 2017, 8:44:02 AM
"
Few of the things you're appealing to are inherent to race. You might as well say "there's no such thing as racial equality because racism ensures that some people are worse off than others. The goal is to reduce racial inequality.

Would you dispute that there are pronounced and observable differences in the physical capabilities of different races? Are sports racist - or perhaps the Chinese and the Indians are generally less suited for basketball players than whites and blacks?

Since the brain is also an organ and a part of the organism, is it unreasonable to expect there might be other differences between the races apart from the physical ones? Isn't it naive to know for a fact whites and blacks are taller than Asians, and blacks have more melanin and are better adapted to sun exposure than everyone else, but to assume there couldn't possibly be a difference in mental traits too?

Do you know that there are markedly less Asian psychopaths than there are white and black ones? (source: Kevin Dutton's book The Wisdom of Psychopaths, don't remember the exact percentages but the difference was significant).

What I wrote to Vio in a related discussion in the Dear White People Netflix Series thread:

Spoiler
"
vio wrote:
who does trust "statistics", especially those about crimes.

especially in germany's rural areas it heavily depends "who does a crime" when people have to decide whether to file it or not.

if it's foreign looking people, the likelyhood for people to go to the police after withnessing something is substantially higher as if the "boys from town" did something wrong.

I respect your opinion a great deal, but not this one in particular. The discrepancy between the percentage of blacks in the US population and the percentage of violent crime they commit is a well-documented fact. The difference is too significant and noticeable to dismiss it as a statistical anomaly or biased reporting.

Now, what to do with this information and how to interpret it is a different matter altogether. The explanation may very well be socioeconomic, not racial, and we can't really know. Even if there is a racial bias towards asocial behavior and violence (entirely hypothetical), this still doesn't mean they should be mistreated. I'm all for equality, and I mean real equality, not the imaginary one where white males get blamed for everything and find themselves at a disadvantage in many situations. Same goes for black people. Even if - a very big if - they are more prone to crime due to their race, so what?

Men are also much prone to violent crime, murder and mayhem than women - we have enough statistics about that. It doesn't mean men should receive different treatment by the law.

We have significant historical data the white race seems to be particularly prone to genocide and large-scale, systematic murder for ideological reasons, Asians following in their footsteps with enthusiasm.

There are many other statistics out there. We shouldn't close our eyes to them, but we should be very careful how we interpret and what we do with them.

When in doubt, the basic tenets of Roman law are a good foundation. Innocent until proven guilty is one of them.

You can, of course, choose to ignore what I wrote because I'm not bothered by some internet guy who offends you.

p.s. I'm not sure if you know this, but there's a forum saying which didn't occur by chance: "oh, another solwitch thread". You wade in these threads at your own risk.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 13, 2017, 9:41:49 AM
"
Bars wrote:
The discrepancy between the percentage of blacks in the US population and the percentage of violent crime they commit is a well-documented fact. The difference is too significant and noticeable to dismiss it as a statistical anomaly or biased reporting.

reminds me, i didn't answer you in the other thread.

when i said that one should be careful to trust statistics which claim that crimes of foreigners are much more prone to be brought to police i wasn't saying that statistics are generally false.

of course you can compare crime statistics of different races. there will be people who conclude that black people do more crimes than white people and there will be others which will conclude that black people have a lower social status in america.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Feb 13, 2017, 10:19:42 AM
"
vio wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
The discrepancy between the percentage of blacks in the US population and the percentage of violent crime they commit is a well-documented fact. The difference is too significant and noticeable to dismiss it as a statistical anomaly or biased reporting.

reminds me, i didn't answer you in the other thread.

when i said that one should be careful to trust statistics which claim that crimes of foreigners are much more prone to be brought to police i wasn't saying that statistics are generally false.

of course you can compare crime statistics of different races. there will be people who conclude that black people do more crimes than white people and there will be others which will conclude that black people have a lower social status in america.

Or it might be a combination of both. Impossible to tell. This is why some others, like me, won't conclude anything at all :)

That's a bit beside the point, though. My basic premises are:

1. There are observable statistical differences between the races, and they don't run only skin deep.

2. Ignoring these differences is irrational and ill-advised.

3. Everyone should be treated the same way regardless of said differences. This is the essence of fair treatment.

A few more thoughts on item three: It's impossible to think about a large group of people without using generalizations. It's also important to remember all generalizations are merely approximations and can't be used to judge the individual. Every person should be judged on their own merit.

If we examine both extremes of the political spectrum, they're both irrational in their own way. The most extreme, racist nationalists only think in general terms (and often erroneous general terms at that) and use them to judge the individual with unfair and preconceived notions. The most extreme liberals are offended at everything and shudder in revulsion when you say anything about any large group of people. "This is this-and-that-ism," they shout. "It's a generalization!". Well, of course it is, you can't really say anything if you don't use generalizations.

It's important to keep things in perspective and switch between different modes of thinking depending on the situation.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 13, 2017, 10:37:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info