OPTIMIIZE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!

I can't take this shit any more. I can play just about every game on the market, but this game is fucking impossible to play because it's constantly freezing and locking up while fighting in act 3...

Make optimizing this shit PRIORITY... OR FUCK OFF.

This game will not survive long, with the technical problems that exist... FIX THIS SHIT NOW.
Last edited by Niglatinus on Feb 22, 2013, 6:22:12 PM
Well, goodbye I guess.
Domination:
Lvl 58 Power Siphon Witch
"
Niglatinus wrote:
I can't take this shit any more. I can play just about every game on the market, but this game is fucking impossible to play because it's constantly freezing and locking up while fighting in act 3...

Make optimizing this shit PRIORITY... OR FUCK OFF.

This game will not survive long, with the technical problems that exist... FIX THIS SHIT NOW.

oh yeah... I'm sure this'll get you the desired results (dripping sarcasm).
Ridiculous. Sarcasm or not your post is rude and mute worthy.
if u have problem with error out of memory or similiar exeption ..just turn texture in options menu to medium :) that was fix my problem ..now im playing without problem.
Whenever I see someone this loud about a game makes me think. On one hand its definitely rude and does not promote good dialogue about resolving particular issues.

On the other hand, the OP probably liked the game enough to be upset he was not able to play it, which I totally understand, and he even took the time to come to the forums and write. In a rude fashion, but still.

Just shows that people are really liking the game, and I'm sure the devs are aware of performance issues.

The game plays great on my pseudo-gaming laptop, so sometimes it's easy to forget PoE is still in beta, which is what the OP should remember. Some manners too, that goes a long way.
Last edited by JayJones on Feb 22, 2013, 6:18:43 PM
"
jpnole wrote:

The game running like crap is beyond RUDE.
"
Niglatinus wrote:
"
jpnole wrote:

It would be if it wasn't for the game to be a beta typically meaning we are playing an unfinished game... you wouldn't go and watch lets say Lord of the Rings III in the pre version just to go out of the cinema and moarn about the most scenes being unwatchable would you?
"
Niglatinus wrote:
"
jpnole wrote:

Yeah, especially since it´s in beta and whatnot. You tell em! GGG, how dare you!
Domination:
Lvl 58 Power Siphon Witch
"
pwnzomg wrote:
"
Niglatinus wrote:
"
jpnole wrote:

It would be if it wasn't for the game to be a beta typically meaning we are playing an unfinished game... you wouldn't go and watch lets say Lord of the Rings III in the pre version just to go out of the cinema and moarn about the most scenes being unwatchable would you?

That's a terrible comparison.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info