The majority of Trump supporters fall into these categories...

All Trump supporters must be idiots and all of his enemies must be smart.

Cuz logic guys. Lol. I crie everi tiem when I read idiotic ideas like this.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 14, 2017, 4:55:51 AM
"
Perq wrote:

Never understood why people got so worked up about this. It would be like someone getting mad because someone said they were shorter than lebron james for example. I'm shorter than lebron, so what? Intelligence has some kind of discernible value and this election was a pretty good test of this. If when asked who would be the best leader of the free world and you concluded trump was the correct answer, based on that alone it's very likely you might be 'shorter than lebron'.

It is what it is, nothing wrong with that. Get enough 'idiots' together and you can change the world.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
The trump voter falls into one of two categories - stupid (the vast majority), and those with enough money and/or who are in a position to think they'll realistically directly benefit from trump's big business support.
"Supporting crony capitalism at the expense of the common man" describes at least 90 out of 100 current United States Senators. Hint: They're not all Republican.

Only 90? Take off your rose-colored glasses, ScrotieMcB!

"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Perq wrote:

Never understood why people got so worked up about this. It would be like someone getting mad because someone said they were shorter than lebron james for example. I'm shorter than lebron, so what? Intelligence has some kind of discernible value and this election was a pretty good test of this. If when asked who would be the best leader of the free world and you concluded trump was the correct answer, based on that alone it's very likely you might be 'shorter than lebron'.

It is what it is, nothing wrong with that. Get enough 'idiots' together and you can change the world.

50% of everyone in the world has an IQ below 100.

'Tis true.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Feb 15, 2017, 1:29:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info