The majority of Trump supporters fall into these categories...

Caucasian low income families: Families with very little income own/rent trailers
Caucasian white male upper class with IV league degrees
Middle and upper class Latinos including white/Latino Cuban/Argentinian/Puerto Rican/Colombian/Venezuelan
For profit organizations/businesses
Of European/Latin
Caucasian stay at home mothers especially Christian women
Majority of Christian organizations/businesses
Racial non equality activists/organizations
Industrialists big oil etc

Who didn't vote for Trump?

Middle easterners
Latino women some christians of Mexican Central America/ Mexican
Majority of Afro American and islanders Jaimaicans, Haitians, Bahamian etc
Latin upper class from Central America and Mexico
Italian/Latin mix individuals but with no "other" European
Non Ivy League graduates with a degree
Non profit organizations
Jewish non or othodox
Catholics
Colombian/middle eastern mix
Environmentalists

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Feb 11, 2017, 6:31:13 PM
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2017, 1:28:03 PM
The trump voter falls into one of two categories - stupid (the vast majority), and those with enough money and/or who are in a position to think they'll realistically directly benefit from trump's big business support.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
The trump voter falls into one of two categories - stupid (the vast majority), and those with enough money and/or who are in a position to think they'll realistically directly benefit from trump's big business support.
"Supporting crony capitalism at the expense of the common man" describes at least 90 out of 100 current United States Senators. Hint: They're not all Republican.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 11, 2017, 11:53:12 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"Supporting crony capitalism at the expense of the common man" describes at least 90 out of 100 current United States Senators. Hint: They're not all Republican.

Right. I wasn't making my statement comparatively. I intentionally didn't say 'if you didn't vote clinton it's because you're stupid', for example.

Also I'd be genuinely shocked if your quoted description didn't describe 1 out of 1 us senators.
Good that s how he will win the next election too. Continue to call his supporters stupid and racist, it will just make them go vote once more.

You still don t get it haha that is why you lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-spM-Abm8c&t=4s

Unlike what many pundits on the “mainstream media” say … it was not about race. It was about the issues. A collective effort from millions of pepole from all walks of life in the United States coalesced as one to make Dopnald Trump our 45th President. In this video, a black male reacts to those issues and to Donald Trump as both a candidate, and an idea.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 12, 2017, 12:21:19 AM
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Right. I wasn't making my statement comparatively. I intentionally didn't say 'if you didn't vote clinton it's because you're stupid', for example.
A detailed post on why I voted Trump can be found here.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Read your post...

You're saying you voted for Mr. Trump as an "antidote" to the problem of establishment politics, but still believe him to be a "poison."

Right? Or am I reading it wrong?
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
bwam wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Read your post...

You're saying you voted for Mr. Trump as an "antidote" to the problem of establishment politics, but still believe him to be a "poison."

Not right.

The point of my thought exercise is "if a politician arrived who wasn't thoroughly corrupt, and they had a real chance at winning, what would it look like?" Not fitting the description of that exercise means the candidate is corrupt; fitting the description of that exercise means we don't know (is it real or a well-thought-out fake?). It was refreshing to have an election where at least one candidate wasn't obviously an establishment whore; usually, both are so clear about it that voting is irrelevant. (I also voted Obama in '08 because, as predictable as Obama was even back then, I considered a President McCain to be far worse in terms of death toll.)

Although Trump wasn't obviously corrupted before/during his campaign, there's a decent chance he was anyways. Even if he wasn't then, smart money is that he will be corrupted, if he hasn't been already. One does not simply drain the swamp.

Edit... I guess a good TL;DR would be: Trump's behavior during the campaign and, more importantly, the specific groups that (apparently) opposed him during the campaign and their behavior, gave him additional credibility with voters like me who have have been apathetic about voting in the past, due to our belief that both the Democrat and Republican establishments were hopelessly corrupt.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 12, 2017, 2:35:39 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Not right.

The point of my thought exercise is "if a politician arrived who wasn't thoroughly corrupt, and they had a real chance at winning, what would it look like?" Not fitting the description of that exercise means the candidate is corrupt; fitting the description of that exercise means we don't know (is it real or a well-thought-out fake?). It was refreshing to have an election where at least one candidate wasn't obviously an establishment whore; usually, both are so clear about it that voting is irrelevant. (I also voted Obama in '08 because, as predictable as Obama was even back then, I considered a President McCain to be far worse in terms of death toll.)

Although Trump wasn't obviously corrupted before/during his campaign, there's a decent chance he was anyways. Even if he wasn't then, smart money is that he will be corrupted, if he hasn't been already. One does not simply drain the swamp.

Edit... I guess a good TL;DR would be: Trump's behavior during the campaign and, more importantly, the specific groups that (apparently) opposed him during the campaign and their behavior, gave him additional credibility with voters like me who have have been apathetic about voting in the past, due to our belief that both the Democrat and Republican establishments were hopelessly corrupt.

Ah, I'm glad I asked for clarification.
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
bwam wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Read your post...

Not right.

Ironic that Trump aka president Bannon is even more corrupt. Well done Trump voters. 4 years of hell for americans. Tell me in a year if you still vote Trump when oil pipelines burst and troops are sent into Iran and Syria and so on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info