Admit something embarrassing (game related!)

I assumed a minimum level of continuity of game mechanics.

Hence, I used the Mirror I found to get myself a mirrored ES shield...
Very early when I began playing the game, I used chromes to roll a 3-linked item to RGB to sell...for a chrome.
Forgot to remove my caustic mana flask and killed myself on the first pack after going CI.

Died in normal lab.

Died in zana rotas three times.
Spoiler
this league alone

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Oct 12, 2017, 11:47:23 AM
Died to a Prophecy popup, that decided to block my screen in the middle of a boss fight.
Tried to hit my "close all the things" button, misclicked and died to the bosses smash

Dying to a popup feels really bad man :D
I have never created my own build.

I've only been playing for a month on Xbox, but still.
I am currently a lvl 61 2 Hand Sunder Marauder (thx SHAM) on Harbinger, my first ever PoE character, I know i am late, kinda.

Around lvl 10 I started to notice that now and then when I used a portal scroll back to town another player was already waiting there and immediately going in my portal.

I was (and still am) super poor as you can imagine on a "first ever" toon. So I did not want to waste my portal scroll by immediately following the guy instead I always went for selling first. However it bugged me that other players had to be that evil and going in my TP to loot the good items I could not carry in one trip. Why would anyone do that to a lvl 10ish player???!!?? So for quite some time I went a long distance away from my last loot spot before opening a TP just so they could not immediately grab the stuff when lurking through the portal.

It all became worse when I noticed also super high lvls (lvl 74 player) used my portal. I tried to figure out a reason why they would do that to a newb. Figured it must have been some quest or quest mob which they took away from MY area! Really pissed me off.

That went on for quite some lvls... /ashamed

"
N1ckraizor wrote:
I have never created my own build.

I've only been playing for a month on Xbox, but still.

I am sure there are people who have been playing for years and still have never made a build of their own.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I made a forum post years ago about killing my CI character with a mana flask that takes life.
I found an Untainted Paradise at the start of map but decided to clear the map first, then completely forgot about it and moved onto the next map. The tunnel vision from grinding was strong that day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEDc5lSk87k

the very first build of the week is pretty embarrassing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info