Admit something embarrassing (game related!)

Sold my headhunter back in nemesis league when they were only 2ex...
I am too ashamed to tell what I vendored, when I was new in nemesis league, because I did not know how damn rare this damn belt would be in all future since this day.
Now I chanced more than a lot of leather belts in zana maps in nemesis mode, but never again got that belt again. I could bite my space where I am sitting on it.
Never used an item filter during my first league. Started using one in this league, and I was horrified when I realized how much valuable stuff I missed because it looked just like junk lying on the ground...
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Well watch my doing ascendancy trials or lab. That must be the most embarrassing thing that can happen to me. I can rip a lvl 100 1000exalt character in a normal ascendancy trial...

Every time I do lab in HC I have at least 2 fucking close calls when I almost die to a single blade or what not.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
Full deperation mode was the first time i tried HoGM and there was this one guy who kept one shotting my totems with frost blades. There was no way i could beat him. He would just kill my totems before they even shoot.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Oh man I have some good ones, scoured an item instead of removing the craft TWICE, portal'd out of Izaro to get a life flask (I know there are stashes), vendored good stuff, and the ol' miss reflect when reading the map mods and die instantly to my first pack. Most of these were when I was new, but that reflect one happens more than I'd like to admit.
I started a new character on 3.0. I hate 3.0. GGG had the opportunity to make the core game more important than their endgame. They did just exactly the opposite. There really is no good reason to play the core game other than being forced to so you can get to the atlas. The atlas IS the game now and that's just fucking sad.
edit: needed a break from eso.
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
Last edited by poeliceman on Oct 11, 2017, 8:31:41 PM
I did vendor kaom’s back on prophecy I think it was, I didn’t know t price of it cos price fixing on poe.trade was like some alch or something and i was new in PoE so I did vendor it cos why I would use armour without sockets lol didn’t seen 1 since...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
When vaal orbs where relatively new, I vaaled a nice rare 2H weapon I just had identified before making it 20q and 6s/5L... Got even a good corruption (culling iirc) but ended vendoring it.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
I once bought a yellow belt from a master before realizing it wasn't unidentified....and was 3 chaos >.<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info