Admit something embarrassing (game related!)

I've been here since 2015. Haven't completed Atlas, Shaper, Uber Lab, or even Atziri yet. Not even a tier 15 map. I have more Atlas progression in Breach than I have in Standard.

Well, I'm not really embarrassed by it, but many gamers would be. :-) My time investment in PoE gaming is more casual, and when I do play I don't rush through the game. I completely clear maps, break all of the breakables, open all the chests, kill every lab mob, lol. It's just how I enjoy playing.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Once i helped a player and gave him 1 chaos.
A year later he ninja dropped an exalted he had in his inventory, intending to refund me this way, since i didn't wanted any refunds i left the map, he left the map at the same time and the exalted orb is still abandonned in this map without any portal left. Forever lost.
Hf :)
I didn't use a loot filter for the first year or so of my poe career. I would visually check every item for 5L/6L/6S and some times I would think a 6S was a 6L. I also looted every piece of currency down to the last wisdom scroll because I didn't want to skip over something good.

I probably would be blind with carpel tunnel if not for Neversink.
I've been just playing this game seriously since 2 or 3 leagues ago, so I didn't know the real value of 6 links at that time. My brother gave me a 6 links Belly of the Beast to carry me, since he was happy to have someone else to play the game with. Later that same league, I was bored of my character, so I rolled another one, a spellcaster that time. Since I didn't need the equipment of the other guy anymore, I vendored it all (didn't know about poe.trade either).

Long story short, my brother almost died of shock because of my newbness.
havent done uber artizi yet and not looking into it this league. Ive got to keep something for next league otherwise i might get too bored.
never did atziri or uber, or atlas end bosses, or shaper

idk just havent
been playing forever tho

i sold a Varunastra in Perandus League for 3 - 8 chaos, something like that, in the first week (they were going for like 2 - 8 exalts at the time) ... i thought it wasnt a Perandus only Unique ... the wiki said it wasnt Perandus.. >< it looked like vendor trash to me lol

moral of the story - dont sell items when youre super tired at like 3am and shoulda gone to bed
Last edited by CaoMengde on Feb 11, 2017, 7:20:04 PM
Boring story that everybody's done before inc

Was doing a lab and it was going well.

Then I wasn't looking, just leap slamming through traps. Next thing I know I run right into bars and a sawblade trap kills me.

So my party decided to port back to town and I ruined the run...
Just making a boring, inoffensive post nobody cares about
Last edited by inyourface45 on Feb 11, 2017, 7:40:17 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Until recently, i thought that my support money was going pay the crew that makes the game better

Please dont mock me, error is human

don't worry, i am sure many ppl did not expect their money was going to console development.
Back in Perandus, my 2nd or 3rd day of playing, I dropped an Exalt and wondering what it does used it on a trash lv 40~ belt. Two days later I found out what I've thrown out and quit until Breach.

I also like my own builds, one copy-ish build was fun until it started requiring expensive gear, another (I nicked an idea) is still pretty fun, albeit bit boring now that it's 90. Still love my own Arc witch, pure glasscannon, CI with 3.5k ES lol, failed build too, I make too many mistakes when I think I have a great idea but then I want to improve on it, waste 90% of currency and it comes out as crap idea :D

Another mistake is forgetting to level up safely before improving Atlas. Went from 95% to 4% at lv 88 in 3 T12 maps. GG me.
I vaaled my first 6l (was a Disfavour)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info