Admit something embarrassing (game related!)

For context, been around for 3 leagues now.

Never killed uber, nor chimera. (Haven't tried uber yet.)

Only my last two builds were both viable for endgame/bosses (minus chimera...fuck chimera) and made by me. By that I mean I did not even look at a guide to get ideas. Anything that I 100% self-made before that had various issues that kept me from really being comfortable in endgame with them, usually too little EHP and/or reflect.

First time I ever tried atziri I went in totally blind and failed all my portals with a lvl 92 char because I didn't understand the mirror phase.

Last but not least, I didn't know about cntrl click until like a month ago -.-

Your turn!
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2017, 5:00:47 AM
Popped an Atziri sac set, was all geared up and ready to go. I failed miserably.

Only after my last portal vanished, and hours later, did I realize my Cold Resistance and Fire Resistance were at like 20.

:\
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
I never droped mirror of kalandra in 5 years of poe
Broke a keyboard when I vaaled my first 6L shavs and it bricked.
I comment on POE Facebook posts and PM people who say they are quitting in the hopes they will give me what they have in their stash.
I still havent fully researched what anything stun related does, kinda just roll with it >_> lol?

An embarrassing mistake everyone has made, just recently vendored a valuable/not so valuable belt which was my main used. Just a standard dual t1 res with 110+ life and a crafted WED.

Swapped to Dyadian for phys reflect and vendored my bags to make space for more shit, including the belt i swapped for Dyadian =/ oh well, its not an amazing GG belt but ive also held 3 Exalted Orbs max at once so >_>
Last edited by DrPriapism on Feb 10, 2017, 2:50:09 PM
I fuck around creating weird builds for so many leagues and I get bored grinding so much that only this league I killed atziri (was surprisingly easier than I expected but I had a very good weapon).
Have not touched guardians, shaper, uber atziri or vaal temple ever.
Oblivious
Until recently, i thought that my support money was going pay the crew that makes the game better

Please dont mock me, error is human
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 10, 2017, 8:50:21 PM
I use only self made builds except for maybe the first character in a league that is just there to get me the currency I need for my first selfmade build.
Thus I never defeated uber atziri, any of the guardians, uul-netol, chayula or shaper.

I'm also kinda addicted to uniques. Sometimes to the point where I need ele resist from the tree to get them capped.

I really, really, REALLY love the three goddess swords. If in any way possible, I try to utilize them somewhere. Usually just bound and scorned for leveling, but this league I got unleashed to work on an assassin. Do NOT under any circumstances underestimate the damage that sword can deal! It's not even funny anymore...

I love weird builds. I often spend stupid amounts of currency, only to see if some weird cr@p actually works. Hint: most of the time it doesn't.

And last, but not least: in 1400 hours of gameplay I only found a single zier 1 unique. That was Mjölner, and I found it today in xoph's domain.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I fuck up a lot but never embarrassed. I call it learning/education. Or you could say learning the hard way.

Divined a 40% lightning coil trying for more ev/ar didnt read patch notes they changed it to 30%

Played a bunch of zero mana builds when all i had to do is leech.. costed 100s of exalts

etc

I played life. :P < probably biggest mistake of all!
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 11, 2017, 12:46:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info