[3.0] ||| Retch - SLArcher ||| [Video] [09/04/17]

Hey m8 rly interesting build. One question tho. Now that Reach is 2 additional arrows and for people who cant afford the legacy variation what you suggest to do?
"
Karik13 wrote:
Hey m8 rly interesting build. One question tho. Now that Reach is 2 additional arrows and for people who cant afford the legacy variation what you suggest to do?

Use dyng sun flask, but my question is, have good dps this build in legacy comparated to 2.5?
"
Karik13 wrote:

You got pretty much 2 options here: Using dying sun with new reach or gmp instead of ele-focus and take a rare bow or lioneyes.

"
Thibod wrote:
Use dyng sun flask, but my question is, have good dps this build in legacy comparated to 2.5?

The potential output is pretty much the same. Drillneck is a little worse than before, but the new passive-nodes do add some dps on the other hand. To get the dps-levels at my video you'd need really expensive gear in legacy-league though. Having a leg. Vinktar's gives 30% leech and a non-leg. only 20%, which is the biggest difference. Still i am able to one-shot any trash up to t16 with my league-gear (got no leg. vinktar) and being able to handle the whole t16-content comfortably. I can still face-tank minotaur for example, it just takes a few seconds longer to kill him with my league setup compared to my standart one.
Last edited by basta1982 on Apr 7, 2017, 11:53:13 PM
I'm going to try this build with reach of the council legacy ^^
"
Thibod wrote:
I'm going to try this build with reach of the council legacy ^^

Then you'll most likely have a lot of fun.
Hey m8 i thought i would give it a try and it rly is a very fun build (although im using Lioneye's with GMP) cause i dont have legacy Reach yet. The only problem i encountered is that in some high life bosses after i used both Vinktar's and the boss is still alive i am pretty much dead. Any solutions to this? Besides the obvious get a legacy Reach cause atm is kinda out of range of my financies :)
"
Karik13 wrote:
Hey m8 i thought i would give it a try and it rly is a very fun build (although im using Lioneye's with GMP) cause i dont have legacy Reach yet. The only problem i encountered is that in some high life bosses after i used both Vinktar's and the boss is still alive i am pretty much dead. Any solutions to this? Besides the obvious get a legacy Reach cause atm is kinda out of range of my financies :)

Set a town-portal before the fight and use it to refill your flasks, when they are empty.
After the league i'll start toying around with a critical multiplier version of the build. Few buddys of mine are already playing versions without elemental overload and are pretty satisfied with the results. - Most of them are saying it's the bow-build with the highest potential dps-output right now, even higher than signal-shot. Cannot confirm it right now, but i'll give it a try at standart and may add it to the guide, if i am confident enough with my own variation.

Something which should be said though: A crit-multiplier-version will be a lot more expensive than the current elemental-overload-version for sure.
Last edited by basta1982 on Apr 23, 2017, 2:33:53 AM
Hello, I just saw this build while doing some research.
I have to ask you a question TE:

Are you aware that your whole build is not working with the Vaal Pact variant?

Endless Hunger is not even working with Vaal Pact, and therefore you are not getting the benefits of bonus damage!

Here some proof...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPLkmciDesA

I would not try this build, if it lacks the basics of a working concept...
Why would you build "around" the retch at all if you are going to use endless hunger + legacy vinctars/Vaal Pact. This is bollocks...
"
xX999Xx wrote:
Hello, I just saw this build while doing some research.
I have to ask you a question TE:

Are you aware that your whole build is not working with the Vaal Pact variant?

Endless Hunger is not even working with Vaal Pact, and therefore you are not getting the benefits of bonus damage!

Here some proof...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPLkmciDesA

I would not try this build, if it lacks the basics of a working concept...
Why would you build "around" the retch at all if you are going to use endless hunger + legacy vinctars/Vaal Pact. This is bollocks...

The video you linked is not a slayer build judging from the her voice(maybe a ranger)

Combining Endless hunger + instant leech bring a huge chaos damage boost from The Retch

Scourse: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Retch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info