Dear White people "Netflix Serie"

"
Juicebox360 wrote:

misinterpreted data

What's the misinterpretation?
Did you take your time looking at statistics?
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Feb 10, 2017, 8:31:29 AM
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
"misinterpreted data to fit the narrative

You must be a TYT regular.

Hey, it's not me who is saying that blacks (~6% of pop. if counting only males), comit half the murders in your country. It is your governmental institutions who say it.

What are you gonna do about it? Stick your head in the sand and blame "cis-whitey-asians". Right? Right? Of couuursseee... :))

Spoiler
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 10, 2017, 8:32:42 AM
"
Juicebox360 wrote:

misinterpreted data

Please interpret them better then.

https://www.amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
When bigotry — racism, sexism, etc — becomes popularized, normalized, it is a corrupt politician's wet dream. "I made numerous campaign promises on which I never delivered? Oh, you'll still like me; I'm the correct skin color." "Wikileaks? That information is online as the result of criminal activity; pay it no need. It'll be historic if I win because I'm the correct gender." "I'm in the pocket of the military-industrial complex? Who cares? I'm the correct religion."

The identity politics movement of the Left is dedicated to the principles of anti-white racism, anti-male sexism, heterophobia, and hatred of Christianity. It justifies this bigotry with: "We didn't start the fight, they did. We are an equal and opposite reaction." The identity politics movement needs to continually point at society and scream "racist!" "sexist!" "intolerant of other religions!" in order to provide moral justification for itself, in order to argue that it is fighting fire with fire. It is everything it claims to hate... and if that which it hates is believed not to exist, its raison d'être ceases to be. Is it any wonder, then, that its diehards are continually finding racism and sexism where there isn't any? That they unironically coined the term "micro-aggression?"

The irony is: it's a self-fulfilling prophecy in a way. Normalized bigotry inspires misguided counter-bigotry, for the exact reasons described above. When the illusion of fire is fought with fire, fighting fire with fire often ensues. Identity politics doesn't just respond to assholes like Nathan Spencer, it creates more of them — in fact, what Spencer advocates is identity politics, just for different identities. Then the Nathan Spencers create more radicals on the other side. A vicious cycle.

I've got a better idea: stop caring so much about the mere shell that human minds happen to inhabit, or what it is they do in bed. Instead, let's care about people's ideas.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 10, 2017, 10:50:31 AM
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
SnowCrash wrote:
Except the content isn't actually racist and they even talk about dear black people being a title in the series. Sometimes you have to see more then the title. I guess the right wing has its share of special snowflakes.

omg have you even seen it? just go see the trailer. It's a hate white propaganda, it is racism.

lol I find it funny you calling me a snowflake, Just picture this one second. A show called "dear black people" and it would be one weekly hour of white people bashing, mocking and lecturing black people.

just imagine the outrage, lol the simple fact that people believe dear white people is ok shows the hatred and racism in our society.

[Removed by Support]

I don't think the trailer was very racist, it was very unlike the MTV video "dear white people". Dressing as a black person for halloweem is extremely racist and it is right for black people to be mad at that.
Reverse Racism
(used to be a more popular term in the 90s, now it's just "racism")

From MSN: https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/exclusive-dear-white-people-creator-justin-simien-responds-to-netflix-boycott/ar-AAmMqTy

"
On Wednesday, Netflix debuted the first trailer for Dear White People, a new series adapted from Justin Simien's hit Sundance film, and within 24 hours, some customers were calling for a boycott of the streaming service.

"Netflix announced a new anti-white show (Dear White People) that promotes white genocide. I cancelled my account, do the same. #NoNetflix," one Twitter account posted on Wednesday. That particular tweet was grabbed and shared a few thousand times on the social platform, making Dear White People a topic of conversation as news outlets rounded up racist reactions to the show.

"For me, it was really profound, encouraging in a weird way," Simien tells ET on Thursday, while in New York City to promote the new series, the trailer of which has now been viewed over 530,000 times in its first 24 hours.

"It just brought more attention to the series. Thanks, white supremacists, you really helped me promote my show," he jokingly continued, adding: "I'm a little grateful, I guess, to the insanity."

Dear White People, which at its core is about identity, is a satirical look at students of color navigating a "post-racial America" at the fictional Winchester University. When the film first premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in 2014, it was before the events that led to the Black Lives Matter movement and the controversial election that shined a light on the racial divide in the nation -- and in some ways, this boycott is just highlighting the themes of the story.

"It does what the show is trying to do, which is to show you where we actually are, not where we think we are," Simien concludes.

Dear White People premieres April 28 on Netflix.

Now image if this was reversed, how would that sound to the world?...

"
On Wednesday, Netflix debuted the first trailer for Dear Black People, a new series adapted from Milo Yiannopoulos's hit Breitbart-funded film, and within 24 hours, some customers were calling for a boycott of the streaming service.

"Netflix announced a new racist show (Dear Black People) that promotes black genocide. I cancelled my account, do the same. #NoNetflix," one Twitter account posted on Wednesday. That particular tweet was grabbed and shared a few thousand times on the social platform, making Dear Black People a topic of conversation as news outlets rounded up racist reactions to the show.

"For me, it was really profound, encouraging in a weird way," Milo tells ET on Thursday, while in Charlotte, NC to promote the new series, the trailer of which has now been viewed over 530,000 times in its first 24 hours.

"It just brought more attention to the series. Thanks, Black Lives Matter and Al Sharpton, you really helped me promote my show," he jokingly continued, adding: "I'm a little grateful, I guess, to the insanity."

Dear Black People, which at its core is about identity, is a satirical look at white students navigating a "hyper-racial, social-justice warrior America" at the fictional Pepe The Frog University. When the film first premiered with Breitbart in 2014, it was before the events that led to the Alt-Right movement and the controversial election that shined a light on the racial sensitivity in the nation -- and in some ways, this boycott is just highlighting the themes of the story.

"It does what the show is trying to do, which is to show you where we actually are, not where we think we are," Milo concludes.

Dear Black People premieres April 28 on Netflix.

Note: neither of these should be tolerated anywhere. It doesn't matter who is the target, it's still racism.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Feb 10, 2017, 11:35:17 AM
who does trust "statistics", especially those about crimes.

especially in germany's rural areas it heavily depends "who does a crime" when people have to decide whether to file it or not.

if it's foreign looking people, the likelyhood for people to go to the police after withnessing something is substantially higher as if the "boys from town" did something wrong.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:

especially in germany's rural areas it heavily depends "who does a crime" when people have to decide whether to file it or not.

if it's foreign looking people, the likelyhood for people to go to the police after withnessing something is substantially higher as if the "boys from town" did something wrong.

It s difficult to hide farmboy murder. Crime statistic about homicides are hardly something you can choose not to declare.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
vio wrote:

I respect your opinion a great deal, but not this one in particular. The discrepancy between the percentage of blacks in the US population and the percentage of violent crime they commit is a well-documented fact. The difference is too significant and noticeable to dismiss it as a statistical anomaly or biased reporting.

Now, what to do with this information and how to interpret it is a different matter altogether. The explanation may very well be socioeconomic, not racial, and we can't really know. Even if there is a racial bias towards asocial behavior and violence (entirely hypothetical), this still doesn't mean they should be mistreated. I'm all for equality, and I mean real equality, not the imaginary one where white males get blamed for everything and find themselves at a disadvantage in many situations. Same goes for black people. Even if - a very big if - they are more prone to crime due to their race, so what?

Men are also much prone to violent crime, murder and mayhem than women - we have enough statistics about that. It doesn't mean men should receive different treatment by the law.

We have significant historical data the white race seems to be particularly prone to genocide and large-scale, systematic murder for ideological reasons, Asians following in their footsteps with enthusiasm.

There are many other statistics out there. We shouldn't close our eyes to them, but we should be very careful how we interpret and what we do with them.

When in doubt, the basic tenets of Roman law are a good foundation. Innocent until proven guilty is one of them.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 10, 2017, 12:41:41 PM
Go boycott it then. Like they need you.

Blackish on the other hand i do find racist, a show called Whiteish would get attacked for its title.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info