Costume Showcase

How to post an image ?
"
farix126 wrote:
Yet another weary traveller sent by Warlord_Karuhama

Its a dope getup

spent 2500 points, no purple skull...reep.|
Back to default red

Does anyone have Phoenix Armor set with Phoenix wings?
"
Na_Krul wrote:
spent 2500 points, no purple skull...reep.|
Back to default red

@Na-Krul: I feel your pain, I really wanted the bleached demon set but could never get the boots. I got the full purple set and every helmet released but meh. Raven wings would have been nice too. I'm not to sure what I'm supposed to do with 2 sets of those purple seraphic wings. A lot of the recent mystery box is garbage: alt art visage, mark of pho, wic wings, purple lightning.
"
Selzien wrote:

I saw one running around highgate - they are almost like trailing kites, and not really wings. Brings a more Asian vibe to the armor set. I wonder if they do a back attachment for the minotaur - seems like MOST supporters have that one. I would like a red cape for the Chimera, or some sort of weapons sheathed.
"
"
Selzien wrote:

I saw one running around highgate - they are almost like trailing kites, and not really wings. Brings a more Asian vibe to the armor set. I wonder if they do a back attachment for the minotaur - seems like MOST supporters have that one. I would like a red cape for the Chimera, or some sort of weapons sheathed.

What about the classic red Support cloak with Chimera
"
Selzien wrote:
"
"
Selzien wrote:

What about the classic red Support cloak with Chimera

Ya cape with chimera looks great imo. I wore it with naga helm around level74 on t LHC guy

Unlisted vid of a lake run:
https://youtu.be/9v8N3E_Dszc

I got the flame helm now and can post a pic later
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Mar 18, 2017, 11:39:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info