Costume Showcase

I'm one of the ten fools playing melee this league. 1st) Subjugator helm, Sphinx helm and gloves, Chimera boots 2) Pitfighter + Fire

nice outfits guys sorry u cant really see mine
Can someone post combos with Pitfighter Supporter ?
With this wings:
Dragon Hunter Wings
Deicide Wings
Ultimate Chaos Wings
Infernal Wings

I would be grateful :)

Spectre + Elder glove/boots

nice :D
I like making my exiles look pretty when I feel I've reached a good point in their builds.

Here's Mighty_Gazelle and Sturdy_Sturgeon.

(Naga Helmet / Dragon Body Armor / Sin & Innocence Gloves and Boots / Deer Pet (her name is Pixie))

(Polar Helmet / Arctic Body Armor / Polar Gloves / Arctic Boots / Arctic Crystal Cloak)
Wanted to make a non-mtx one since I don't have much mtx to use and show people that some uniques look really good! Not into flashy stuff so this is right up my alley. Hopefully all the uniques will get their 3D art and transmogs will rival mtx :)

Helm: Lightpoacher (Synthesis Crown Attachment)
Body: Cloak of Tawm'r Isley
Gloves: Surgebinders
Boots: Slink boots/Atziri's Steps
Bow: Slivertongue
Quiver: Maloney's Nightfall
Last edited by MarkCalen on May 4, 2019, 4:24:06 AM
"
MarkCalen wrote:
Wanted to make a non-mtx one since I don't have much mtx to use and show people that some uniques look really good! Not into flashy stuff so this is right up my alley. Hopefully all the uniques will get their 3D art and transmogs will rival mtx :)

Helm: Lightpoacher (Synthesis Crown Attachment)
Body: Cloak of Tawm'r Isley
Gloves: Surgebinders
Boots: Slink boots/Atziri's Steps
Bow: Slivertongue
Quiver: Maloney's Nightfall

Nice and clean! Good work :>
just my first when there was nothing in the store

new one

new one 2 + league legion support pack

black gold setup + puma , my favorite forever

black+red+metallic

black+red+metallic 2

black+mettallic

thematic setup
space, stars, ufo, sun, space nebula, and space station lul, ah and a space satellite with a space cat))

blue cosmo setup

light cosmo setup

Neon glow setup
another one new setup armor effect + character cosmo effect + footprints + wings - provokes a glow on armor = it turns out a setup of black purple blue and gold colors. this is due to the fact that the armor itself has a kind of aura around itself. celestial character effect just softens the transition between colors.

Illusion ver.

you spin me right round baby setup (aura,footprints,shield,pet,helm attachment,wings, and dark prysm sword)

or + harbringer character effect

crucible with full dark prism setup + cloak and zenith shield , sick

Another option is to emphasize the little blue color of the crucible, with the bestiary's cloak (support pack) + illusion effect for the weapon(which leaves a bluish mark on the move as well as azurite footprints), and the helmet of sin and innocence and azurite footprints (others are not suitable because they have a slightly different color) looks pretty fap fap.
I think it would be possible + to try the aura of the mystical character effect too.

and one more thing about crucible support pack.
at first time it seemed to me that they made the effect on the weapon not very good, even in the video review of the pack itself it is not visible, but for example with a two-handed weapon it is clearly seen that the weapon leaves an interesting mark during the movement. on one-handed it is not so much noticeable

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/kkxphv/combo_mtx_set/

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2833366
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by nrgleon45 on Jan 7, 2021, 12:12:41 PM

Contributing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info