Remove xp loss on death, replace with xp bonuses for surviving

^
So you are actually going to get down to his level ? Didn't think you would.

"
Crackmonster wrote:
Huh? I'm not talking to you.

You could hardly have made a post more irrelevant that this one lol.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
You mean your level. Any reader can go back, wasn't it this thread, you have been detailed how you failed to address any and all things and just spew fallacies and other irrelevant ravings, and clearly display how you do not grasp what you are being told in the sligthest. Hence there is no point arguing with you and will not waste energy trying to get simple points through to you - but if it makes you feel better keep telling yourself that i have no clue(hint hint any reader can go back and look how i detailed how far out your posts are), and until i forget about you i won't be starting any serious argument with you because its like talking to a speaker that has a set recording its just playing over and over.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Feb 18, 2017, 9:25:42 AM
Actually, no.
Most of the things that you said ( not to say everything ) have been refuted and "addressed" clearly, but you have been every single time trying to turn it into personal worthless things that nobody cares about because you had actually nothing to say ( maybe you didn't understand, idk, I don't care anymore, nobody does - one more time - ).
Like ... you could have been ( or tried to ) rational and actually go for discussing, but we got emotional stuff almost all the time with you, what a drama lulz.

Anybody could go there and dig in and see it very clearly, however there is so much boring crap that I don't think anybody would bother, lucky you.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Feb 18, 2017, 9:27:39 AM
Whatever son, anyone can go back to read, you are just a stubborn one not worth arguing with since you aren't even close to touching any good points or getting what you are being told.

As i said from before i even argued you as i could see right away what i was dealing with, you don't don't even understand what you are being told - this leads to a situation where there is no point arguing you. No point whatsoever it just gives a person frustration trying to communicate with you. I gave you many many chances, i even explained in full detail the meaning of my own posts, your posts and how they tie together and still you failed to learn even the slightest from it. TYou do not listen at all, and you are epic stubborn and that is a bad combo. So it's quite your own fault no one takes your arguments serious and tends to get annoyed when arguing with you.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Feb 18, 2017, 9:33:04 AM
no.
Didn't read all replies but imo the bigest issue is not the xp loss but the insta death
The power of enemies in a map should be more uniform but instead you have may very weak monsters mixed up with few realy strong ones and very easy maps followed by a almost impossible boss specicialy in campaim that's the bigest problem here

i'll just weigh in on this too, just had 3 deaths wiping weeks of xp doing izaro - i always 4 key it on other days with no issues but today i dont know why i get insta gib. then i check lieutenants and apparently one of them has a thorns/reflect ability - how the fuck am i supposed to know this? no wonder my 6k hp to insta zero. although im too tired to complain already it seems no matter how much i build my toon he just WILL DIE to reflect - first it was at racecourse, then i get atziri gloves and i was rolling for weeks and now this fucking shit.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
[...]

The same hollow-like post as ever, and as always, the only thing you resort to : ad-hominem.
In short : no.

"
CyberWizardB5 wrote:
Didn't read all replies but imo the bigest issue is not the xp loss but the insta death
The power of enemies in a map should be more uniform but instead you have may very weak monsters mixed up with few realy strong ones and very easy maps followed by a almost impossible boss specicialy in campaim that's the bigest problem here

You can partly thank the recent power creep for that, and the fact that the only challenging think against ES-sponge-instant-leech builds are huge damage spikes :/.
But it's not actually related to the death penalty, not directly.
Last edited by Fruz on Feb 18, 2017, 11:24:09 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
sofocle10000 wrote:

Log out shouldn't be possible, a set 5 seconds to log off no matter what should be mandatory - you got problems with connection, you're fault for choosing an always online experience.

One more time : You are nobody to say how the game should or should not be, you are just a single individual player that does not get that the whole game balance takes instant log-out into account, and that removing it just like that would be a terrible decision.
This is GGG's game, not yours.

Drop the number of portal to one ?? So that a single network disconnection makes you loose the map ? So that after your death, you have no way to go back there to check what actually killed you if it was from off-screen or if the monster just ran away ?
:/
Making tankier character having more portals ? What kind of ridiculous band-aid is that ?! It's awful ....

And now you want to make chaos more inline with elemental types .... I am sorry, but I've rarely seen such a concentration of bad ideas and stuff that would most likely hurt the game in a single post in this forum.

You're not getting either the fact that having instant log out prevents better balance and a better experience to all...

I thought that even if removing death EXP penalty, to show the players that the best way is to survive content is by paying attention to survivability too, and if you could finish the end game fights with zero ES CI - you can't go more glass cannon than that - you should have one, but only one chance to win against all odds => a Hardcore experience even without a death penalty is possible.

Chaos should get reflect treatment just because it's wrong to rely on immunity to damage for certain enemies, and Volatiles or DD are not that dangerous for ranged/casters, heck make a cool DoT effect instead of reflect, but you shouldn't have Chaos damage as a way to bypass the damage penalty mechanic against the glass cannons, without a cost...

I suggested alternatives ways too many times, and some might work, others might not, but if GGG tries to think outside the status quo and wants to start balancing the game, they might come in handy...

You're also a nobody to say how the game SHOULD or SHOULDN'T be, but I prefer to listen and offer counter-arguments to your suggestions, you might do the same and try to see why there are people discontent that try to improve by feedback the game with solutions that would ultimately provide a better experience for all...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Feb 18, 2017, 11:41:36 AM
Hey there,

Please be careful not to breach the Code of Conduct while posting on the forum.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but please refrain from personally attacking or antagonising other players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info