The 100

First of all SPOILERS ahead.

I enjoy the show cause i really enjoy post-apocalyptic scenarios and this one does a decent job at covering such a scenario.....

....but fuck some things feel wayy to forced, how did the producers/creators thought that a person with like negative gravitas, no distinct heroic or even solid personality traits, no leadership qualities assumes the role of the leader? Am i the only one that feels this clarke character is WAY too forced for the show? Might be that i dont find the actress convincing enough? From zero to leader in like minimal time, i suppose her basic medic skills help for that but even then they are basic, her mother has a much more mature stature, has top medical skills, she is way more intelligent and hardened etc... She also became an exceptional martial artist by what? talking and seeing others getting hurt?

Or Octavia, like it took how much for her to become from an everyday pushover random nobody to a vicious killer? Forced too much, Indra could and should have her killed more than once easily

And then we have Lexa that dies in the most stupid way, a convincing female leader, that had been trained for years to assume her position, wise beyond her years and somehow some bitch named clarke is made to look equivalent in skill and intelligence. Laughable

I can understand in some way that bellamy assumed the male leader role for the Skaikru working as a guard and being a carry for his family since young age in the spaceship, i respect the need for neutral characters that behave erratic based solely on their egos and well-being, i totally get A.L.I.E. in this post-apocalyptic environment, i can even shallow my ego and accept raven's way too low-profile underappreciated work in the show according to her abilities as a extremely intelligent mechanic and daredevil, what i still havent digested and accepted is that green bitch clarke being the leader of her "tribe" while there are way better canditates for her role (her mother is the prime example) and main protagonist (flamekeeper, wanheda, princess what else they need to force her, she simply doesnt have it) while far more interesting characters exist(ed) (like raven, murphy, lexa, indra, roan) she should have died together with the other male bitch that fin or what was his name and be done with it.

I like how the show pays some tribute to other forms of art (literature, movies, games) that had the books and the tv series inspired, but small things make the show feel kind forced in a bad way. The mount weather arc could easily have ended way different (uselless/irrelevant characters lived for what?) clarke jasper and other nobodies could have easily died in the episode1 season2 EASY, the a.l.i.e arc could have lasted longer, after all she was far more intelligence than those pesky humans, the pike small story way too random etc. Anyway personally i feel like the show is getting worse and sloppy the more it progresses.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2017, 5:42:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info