Quality of Life Features in Content Update 2.6.0

"Making Facebreakers Great Again"

lol epic! MORE Screenshots please!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
yeah searching the passive tree is one thing they should've included A LONG TIME AGO. as in beta!

it's a step in the right direction. but I still have little doubt we will not see anything that actually changes the grind-delete_out_of_frustration-reinstall-grind again formula in 3.0. unless it's the auction house they never wanted to grant the players in order to maintain the fake difficulty. that would be a gamechanger!

and yeah, really not worth a news topic. I swear they must have really sweaty balls by now, seeing how the xbox reveal backfired so hard. and this is the best they can come up with?!

PS: make the atlas search highlighting 5x bigger! it's still near impossible to tell at a glance where that really tiny barely highlighted map is
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Feb 7, 2017, 4:58:36 AM
Is it possible to create 'Map tab' with sorting feature by tier?
I really like how usability is constantly improved!

Now please implement automated trading. I have to replace my "t" and "y" keys every two months.
"
Shinigami17 wrote:
Is it possible to create 'Map tab' with sorting feature by tier?

This will probably be a new MTX tab lol
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
nice
cool :)
for me this is nothing and should have been there since release lol
GGG QoL Feature of the Year! SKILLTREE AND FRIENDS SEARCH!
Search in the passive tree is so awesome!!!

How often did I hover over nodes to find leech!?? And when I hovered over every node once, I had to start over again because there are too much nodes to remember... Finally the search is there, I was waiting for that so long!!

I'd also say it's not worth a news page, but it's still awesome :)
How bout stable servers, that dont drop you with 'unexpected disconnects'?
That would be huge QoL improvement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info