I found a "good" dev team

"
Xavderion wrote:
Reminds me of GGG.

Yup. That's what I thought. Then the thread got trashed. Lul

I couldn't play it once I found out it was a mobile game. But hey, the company itself seems cool. Maybe I'll keep an eye on them in case they move to consoles or PC games.
Bring back race seasons.
"
SuicideAll wrote:
I guess it just goes to show, no one is perfect.

Sorry for reccommending a buggy game. I know it is not my fault, but I don't like hyping up other people just to have them disappointed.

No worries. Don't get so pissed next time, because you're only stressing yourself out. You can rant on the forums, but don't take it so personally when someone else disagrees with you. :-)

"
SuicideAll wrote:
EDIT:
I'm not familiar with engine licensing. Is it possible they (spellbook) are not allowed to alter the engine?

If they're using Unity, that's a very common and stable engine for cross-platform gaming. If they paid for a developer license, then they have access to the source code (not cure how much of it) to do things on their own, tweak what they need, etc. The danger in that is that when Unity releases a new version, their code will be different, making things harder to maintain. Licensing is fairly cheap to start as it has a price that scales with the customer's sales figures.

As far as I know GGG is using their own engine. And this day and age that's quite rare. In 2010, when developer was in full swing for GGG, it was a little more common practice. Rolling your own engine is placing a huge burden on your development team, but it also gives you near-absolute control over it.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:

I couldn't play it once I found out it was a mobile game. But hey, the company itself seems cool. Maybe I'll keep an eye on them in case they move to consoles or PC games.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Play on PC you *Removed by support*.

The PC version has more features than the mobile version FFS.

I have lost pretty much all respect for you. Won't try a free to play game because it is multi-platform.

Fuck man.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

No worries. Don't get so pissed next time, because you're only stressing yourself out. You can rant on the forums, but don't take it so personally when someone else disagrees with you. :-)

[Removed by Support]

I was not apologizing to you.

You don't know how to "disagree" with someone. You posted a single word response that was irrelevant to the topic.

EDIT:
I'm done trying to talk to you. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Feb 10, 2017, 11:27:05 AM
And so out of touch he was censored, lol.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info