Last night I wanted the Patriots to lose....

Because I hate Pats fans.

But when I woke up today I realized I should have been rooting for the Patriots all along...

[Removed by Support]

NATE PLASTIC BTFO

Post more if you find them
anything is everything
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Feb 6, 2017, 11:40:49 AM
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2017, 5:17:12 AM
Support removed one of my imgur posts.

qHVRyGE

anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
Hate is a strong word. But yeah, me too. Trolling the neighbors is fun. I think our loud cackling even convinced them to give up early and go to bed during the 4th quarter.

Ultimately, people invest too much meaning into this shit. If you really think it's political, it isn't. I mean, I'm kinda glad some of the faux-left are butthurt about it, but I'd get the same joy if they were butthurt about Jello or Metallica.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Falcons won the popular vote
The russians hacked the game in favor of the patriots
This is the rise of white supremacy, im literally shaking, Im afraid to go outside, please donate

#Notmysuperbowl #Imwithher #thereisstilltime #Whitesupremacy #killallwhites #DrumpfHitler
Oblivious
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:
Hate is a strong word. But yeah, me too. Trolling the neighbors is fun. I think our loud cackling even convinced them to give up early and go to bed during the 4th quarter.

Ultimately, people invest too much meaning into this shit. If you really think it's political, it isn't. I mean, I'm kinda glad some of the faux-left are butthurt about it, but I'd get the same joy if they were butthurt about Jello or Metallica.

Hate is not a strong enough word to describe my feelings toward Patriots and Steelers fans.

I can feel my blood pressure rising.

But in all reality though, I was at the bar getting drunk with Pats Fans, Steelers fans, ATL fans, Miami Dolphins fans last night but this is the internet
anything is everything
I'm laughing so much.... how low will they go?

weren't they the one saying "when they go low we go high"
Last edited by diablofdb on Feb 6, 2017, 12:21:04 PM
Meh... pretty good game, plus some OT. I passed on the halftime show (stayed for Prince and the Who, otherwise, meh) to do a Lab run... would have tried for two but they changed the layout on me.

If you have to tie everything to politic, maybe you're part of the problem.

Check that... you are part of the problem.

But, I digress. Pretty entertaining game by objective standards. The Patriots just had more in the tank after the 3rd quarter than the Falcons. Plus, love him or hate him, Belichick is a master of the halftime adjustment. If anything, ATL gave up on the running game too soon. Not only did this chew up less clock in the second half, but it allowed NE to key off into pass-rush mode.

As someone who is more of a hockey fan- GO PENS!- I didn't have a dog in the fight, so, meh.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
wait I'm seeing the Patriots lost? and some other news said they won? who won????
"
diablofdb wrote:
wait I'm seeing the Patriots lost? and some other news said they won? who won????

Patriots made an epic comeback win. Like one of the most epic come backs in Football history.

There is a massive amount of salt over this. My mouth is watering reading the comments, lol. This kinda stuff is fuel for my soul.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Patriots made an epic comeback win. Like one of the most epic come backs in Football history.

There is a massive amount of salt over this. My mouth is watering reading the comments, lol. This kinda stuff is fuel for my soul.

omg so much win. This is like a wet dream come true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info