[2.6 Up] Disfvaour 3xCurse 60% quality each,BleedinquakePoisonSlayer-video UberAtz/shaper/guardians

Hello guys welcome :)
I present you Bleedinquake-poison Slayer

This build is so efficient, can do all endgame contents and really easy uber lab farmer thanks to over leech from ascendancies. 3xCurse are so awesome, temporal chain with 60% quality and 30% effect is so op, all mobs are so sloooowly.. vulnerability give big boost damage and enfeeble save me from big hits.. all cursers are linked with level 4 enhance so in disfvaour go to level 6 and curse get 60%quality. (look at the screen below)

This build is not cheap because 6L Disfvaour is mandatory and need 4b2g (4 off color), 6l Cospri's Will need (5 off color) for this setup, and the amulet Warped Timepiece +1 curse is mandatory: this amulet has many benefit like the reduce duration for earthquake, the life leech rate, movement and attack speed.. is perfect!!; also the enchant 30% reduce eq duration on helmet is important.
(If u don't find 5off color cospri u can use an other chest but then u will get only 2 curse.
2 curse setup is: tc+vuln or tc+enfeble.. i recommend cherubim chest for a big boost to life leech rate, but i hope u will get cospri)

btw the whriting jar falsk is good when there are no mobs in area vs bosses or in trap in uber lab for overleech, to get immunity to stun and bleed killing 2 sworms; also get more damage and aoe from headsman ascendancy..

-Bandits: life, phys damage, passive
-Ascendancy: Headsman, Brutal Fervour

take a look of video, endgame contents: uber atziri, lords, guardians, shaper. ENJOY ^.^
Gear
Stats
Defense

Offense

My builds
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Sep 25, 2017, 12:45:40 PM
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2018, 3:39:15 AM
I'm pretty sure this is the strongest all around 2h/life melee build I've ever seen since I started playing again.

1. Strong Damage - especially with vulnerability being enhanced
2. Good Clear
3. Good defenses and utility - 50% dmg reduction to ALL damage WITH temp chains. Watching you do trio was kinda funny. That was the easiest trio I've ever seen done on trio lawl. Your effective health in most cases is over 10k.

I also think you are the first person I've seen literally dedicate a 6l to a curse set up. This was a good idea! But also funny.

/clap

Anyways, some questions

1. Why did you not swap the color set up on your axe and chest? That would have been a hell of a lot easier then this 1k+ chromatic shit lol.
2. What would you do if you only have two 5-links and no Atziri's disfavour?
3. are those screenshots taken unbuffed? If not could you add the screenshots?
Double dipping ES projectiles - No more AOE
"
Noctsol wrote:

1. Why did you not swap the color set up on your axe and chest? That would have been a hell of a lot easier then this 1k+ chromatic shit lol.

1- Cause its better to use the curses on disfavour with the +2 support gems (+2 enchance and enlighten , that's huge !)

2- Im using Uul-Netol's embrace , not as good as disfavour but its enough for mapping right now (im level 70)

I don't understand why this thread is so unpopular , it's clearly a T1 build , no doubt about it
thanks for these compliments guys, I am honored, if you think it a t1 build, you can share the thread in game or in other place :P thanks
"
Noctsol wrote:

1. is not possibile, if u read disfvaour it says +2 to support gems so if u want enhance lvl 6 disfvaour is mandatory; also disfvaour is mandatory to use 3 curses because need lvl 5 enlighten minimum to use 3 curse, they take more mana reserved because enhance give them mana multiplier. And to get level 5or6 enlighten only chance is to put in disfvaour.
The strongest part of build is exactly the fact to use enhance lvl 6 to get curses with 60% quality.
Conclusion u can't swap curse in chest in anyway.
2. with 5l disfvaour or lose 1 curse or lose enhance or lose enlighten but without enlighten cannot use 3 curse so lose or 1 curse or enhance!!
3. dps screen are full buffed.
"
Mascimewolf wrote:

2- Im using Uul-Netol's embrace , not as good as disfavour but its enough for mapping right now (im level 70)

with that axe the build is completly an other thing and can build different.. if u want try my build need many ex, i know is not cheap but is OP.
Last edited by Hitma47 on Feb 11, 2017, 7:02:17 AM
Nice build, is it good for league start? (i'm planning to start next league with your build)
"
Nice build, is it good for league start? (i'm planning to start next league with your build)

you can do earthquake slayer at the star of league of course with any 2 hand, but this is particular and not cheap..
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"

you can do earthquake slayer at the star of league of course with any 2 hand, but this is particular and not cheap..

Ye,i'm aware of it,cuz 6l offcolor Disf and 6l Cospri's isn't cheap item's (so far lul) but I'm like whole concept of the build,and i'm glad how your build can do any high tier content.
Tbh it's T1 build so far - tanky/dps (more currency you spend - more op it gets)
Sry for my poor English, definitely goona try this build!
"
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"

Ye,i'm aware of it,cuz 6l offcolor Disf and 6l Cospri's isn't cheap item's (so far lul) but I'm like whole concept of the build,and i'm glad how your build can do any high tier content.
Tbh it's T1 build so far - tanky/dps (more currency you spend - more op it gets)
Sry for my poor English, definitely goona try this build!

thanks..
np also my eng is poor xD don't worry..
good luck ^^
"
Hitma47 wrote:
thanks for these compliments guys, I am honored, if you think it a t1 build, you can share the thread in game or in other place :P thanks
"
Noctsol wrote:

1. is not possibile, if u read disfvaour it says +2 to support gems so if u want enhance lvl 6 disfvaour is mandatory; also disfvaour is mandatory to use 3 curses because need lvl 5 enlighten minimum to use 3 curse, they take more mana reserved because enhance give them mana multiplier. And to get level 5or6 enlighten only chance is to put in disfvaour.
The strongest part of build is exactly the fact to use enhance lvl 6 to get curses with 60% quality.
Conclusion u can't swap curse in chest in anyway.
2. with 5l disfvaour or lose 1 curse or lose enhance or lose enlighten but without enlighten cannot use 3 curse so lose or 1 curse or enhance!!
3. dps screen are full buffed.
"
Mascimewolf wrote:

with that axe the build is completly an other thing and can build different.. if u want try my build need many ex, i know is not cheap but is OP.

Derp, I never notice the +2 to support gems on the axe. Thanks for the reply!

Oh, and some ideas for you guys looking to run "budget"

If you end up using uul netols/kaoms primacy/rare axe with only a 5l.

You can run a 2 curse set up without enlighten and try to get some curse on hit(preferably vulnerability) gloves.

You wouldn't have to run blood magic at this point on EQ and then you could get some mana leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info