Predict 3.0, win a Mirror of Kalandra

i will say they ....

1. add new diffculty after merc and raise the lvl cap
2. i hope they fix all the triger gem that will work agin ( coc ' mjolner )
3. make mele calass more fun to play cuz atm they crap on a stick : )
4. also making crunncy tab on char
Last edited by moshemaman25 on Feb 12, 2017, 12:59:53 PM
Low level uniques.

Give them a way to upgrade or to transport their mods to a higher item base type.
"
Faendris wrote:
Problem: Skill Balancing in ARPGs

Solution: the game tracks the number of players using any given skill/support. Each skill/support gets a bonus that depends on the percentage of the player base using it. The less players use it, the bigger the bonus.

Disclaimer: obviously I do not want to win my own mirror, so this submission is not part of the the competition. I just wanted to join the fun.

I think this too, but forget to guess here...

Well, +1 for this too.

BUT, thinking about it, maybe this will happen with items, something like the soul of item, more players using, less power in it, or other possibilities, like more players using, more power, some new sinergies etc (devs stuff). Maybe this will open a road for true unique items, changing the actual rarity system. Probably will change craft and trade needs.
Last edited by Apocalich on Feb 12, 2017, 1:37:45 PM
Give 2H melee weapons a decent skill, on par with the meta.
Didn't go through the whole thread, so I don't know if it has been posted yet.. but here is my prediction:

After finishing normal difficulty you won't just get teleported back to act 1 merciless (since cruel will be removed) but there will be a meaning to the 2nd playthrough: maybe the first difficulty was just a dream or something similar. The second playthrough will have additional mechanics added, from previous leagues and map mods and the areas will appear slightly different.
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
The 2 acts will be inbetween Normal and Merciless and you will fight your way through a lore-introduction of the map universe and the lore surrounding shaper etc.

You will be able to do maps starting at an earlier level.
Juggernaut redesigned. Now he can dual wield shields, with a counter attack based build.
Yes, TWO shields.
mercenary with better AI or one player controls more than one characters, like dungeon siege
3.0 will focus on the core issue surrounding ARPGs, replayability.
"
DaaPang wrote:
Juggernaut redesigned. Now he can dual wield shields, with a counter attack based build.
Yes, TWO shields.

Guardian too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info