[2.6] THE PURIFIER|Enduring Righteous Fire|Very tanky|Over 250k conc DPS|Easy Uber Atziri/Guardians

Great alright. Also - I couldnt find in your guide what to do with bandits. Any tips?
It's in the passive tree section.

Oak, kill, Oak.

"
As for badnits, you choose Oak(life), kill, Oak(endurance charge)

idk wat im doing wrong i only got 84% fire res and only 891 life regen
It work better on 3 00?
"
It work better on 3 00?

What I can say now, it will definetely be viable in 3.0. I will make a massive update w/ leveling in new acts and in-depth explanation of tree's possible options and item options. Keep in touch!
"
It work better on 3 00?

Feeling that my mara RF will be the 1st char in 3.0, but i can't decide, what aascendancy to take( assume i got 3 labs done, not uber):
- Juggernaut? - massive fortify dmg boost, end.charges always on max?
- Chieftain: massive str bonuss, life regen, automatically get end.charges; burning damage
- Berserker: 40%more dmg; can start RF in mid-40-50 becuse of warcries...

Still not decided, but mostly go chieftain; what are other players concers about ascendancies?

And yes, skill tree as usual almost the same, but depends on play-throught as league starter - mostly life nodes regen first, some phys dmd to boost sunder...

And still need to test later - that " Immolate Support: Grants added fire damage against enemies that are burning." -> maybe before kaoms +500life still better to get 5l and add that one? :)
Gonna refer to this and Piftiuta RF guides, thanks for posting. Hopefully will get a nice start to 3.0 even if I level slowly
I just started this build in 3.0, and it looks really solid.

For levelling i used sunder until level 32 or so. After that i am trying to run with RF.
I picked up some life, and regen nodes, the fire res nodes and endurance charges in the passive tree. Now when i equip the kaoms rings, i can upkeep my life with enduring cry and max charges. I have a slow life flask for added upkeep If i lose the charges between packs and instant life flasks for actual healing. So far it works fine with my mediocre gear, and feels better, than playing sunder up to level 60something.

I am curious to see, how the rampage gloves work out, as they probably remove the endurance charges sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info