If you were a dictator what would you ban in your country?

all the people, so i can get all for me
my english sux.
"
soneka101 wrote:
Would my ban be successful no matter what? If yes, then I would ban greedy people, not ambitious people, or rich people, just people that does everything to get more than they deserve.

If my ban was implemented like any other law, then I would ban the rights of politicians to enroll their children on private schools, their right to use private hospitals, and their right to live outside the worst neighborhood of the territory that he is allocated to (don't know if I wrote everything right here).

Blame your parents not society and overall yourself ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Is this topic serious? Can I put my list of not welcome without taking ban?
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
"
solwitch wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:
Would my ban be successful no matter what? If yes, then I would ban greedy people, not ambitious people, or rich people, just people that does everything to get more than they deserve.

If my ban was implemented like any other law, then I would ban the rights of politicians to enroll their children on private schools, their right to use private hospitals, and their right to live outside the worst neighborhood of the territory that he is allocated to (don't know if I wrote everything right here).

wtf?
"
solwitch wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:

You do realize you just said that to Plato too? :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:

You do realize you just said that to Plato too? :)

Use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.

A good thought, right? Wise and insightful.

[Removed by Support]

*gasp*
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Feb 17, 2017, 7:42:35 AM
"
Bars wrote:
[Removed by Support]

You might want to change that before you also have your posts moderated.

Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Feb 17, 2017, 7:43:19 AM
"
raics wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
[Removed by Support]

You might want to change that before you also have your posts moderated.

I know, I'm hardcore.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Feb 17, 2017, 7:43:41 AM
Can't say I haven't warned you, the moderation has a zero tolerance policy for mentioning You-Know-Who.

Too bad there's no 'report post' button on staff submissions, I'd have a blast with this one :)

"
Bars wrote:

[Removed by Support]

No name and shame rule at work.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type