If you were a dictator what would you ban in your country?

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Dictatorship.

Responses to others: Government needs money to sustain itself, without money your dictatorship will fall and the next bloke won't be so stupid. Banning religion is like saying there's no such thing as absolute truth, it contradicts itself (is "there is no absolute truth" an absolute truth?), if nothing is sacred then your law isn't either. Lies can't be banned unless you can read intent perfectly, otherwise you'll punish mistakes.

Kinda common in dictatorial regimes. Who say anything about banning lies. The point of banning religion is probably to spread your own propaganda. Destroy the competition on propaganda so to say.
I'd ban non-autonomous vehicles on my roads.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
I would ban path of exile. take that fuckers
I'd ban time telling
Oblivious
Social media would get banned. No more facebook & twitter, or anything similar. I think it's completely toxic for humanity.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 5, 2017, 2:32:37 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Social media would get banned. No more facebook & twitter, or anything similar. I think it's completely toxic for humanity.

I agree with you and you should but Tumblr at the first spot
selfie sticks
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

But Trump wont be able to interact with the world!
All social welfare. Everything Public Schools to social security.
Git R Dun!
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I agree with you and you should but Tumblr at the first spot
How to fix Facebook:
1. "Friends only" and "like only" privacy options completely removed.
2. "Dislike" feature added.
3. For purposes of automatically suggesting friends, "interested in" is used instead of similar "likes" and "dislikes." "Interested in" a thing means either "liked" or "disliked" that thing.

This would shatter the echo-chamber effect of Facebook and encourage actual debate with others who have opposing views, rather than creating insulor communities with minimal interaction with each other.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 5, 2017, 6:38:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info