If you play PoE on a laptop you have no right to complain about performance issues

I played on an ASUS with ROG all of last year with no issues.
Until last summer, even high-end gaming laptops had lower power GPU's than desktops, although high-end gaming laptops were still pretty good, but that changed with NVIDIA's GTX 1060/70/80 lineup, it is the first top-end GPU series to be available in both laptops and desktops.

I bought one of the new laptops because of this game too. My POE frame rate went from 7 FPS (in a busy fight) to a solid 60 FPS (sync-locked, the GPU can go faster but the monitor can't).

Server lag on the other hand hasn't changed.
"
kurth83 wrote:

Server lag on the other hand hasn't changed.

GGG has admitted to no such thing. Therefore, your case is moot.
Shit i rune POE on my laptop after the first 30 mins of disconnecting it runs smooth just need to get over the herdal my partners computer runs worse than my laptop most the time
"
satanttin wrote:
"MINIMUM:
Processor: x86-compatible 1.4GHz or faster processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 8 GB available space"

According to steam just saying xD laptops should be able to play it without lag if u have a decent one that is.

yeah those have not been updated since release lol
I dont see any any key!
I run a Hal-9000-esque laptop that easily outstrips every gaming rig my friends have at home. It runs PoE like butter, and once I upgraded to a 21 MBps internet it was all roses. And it deals with waste heat surprisingly well.

I still get the odd burp from the internet, but my laptop is a beast. I swore 6 years ago or more I would never get a desktop again, and certainly my current laptop cements that.

Also, SSDs = all your bases are mine.
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on Jun 18, 2018, 11:41:27 AM
obviously a troll post. Clearly you havent played other games ie D3 or starcraft where the game is optimized to run on your grandma's machine

FIX YOUR GAME

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info