Link steam account for trading

"
Monarque wrote:
Hello everyone !

First of all, I am a noob so if my question is simple, please don't crucify me ! I have a question about trading and another one about linking my account.

I discovered poe.trade for trading stuff. Since I'm still a noob, I tried to create an offer on that website. The site told me :

"
Your items are not showing because your profile is set to private. You need to disable "Set profile as private" in your account privacy settings.

After you've done that, send a PM to the poexyzis account.

(This error does not affect items posted via public stash tabs).

and

"
Your in-game-name is not showing. This means people won't be able to contact you. You need to disable "Set profile as private" in your account privacy settings.

After you've done that, send a PM to the poexyzis account.

Of I went on my profile here and checked and here is what i see (profile is not set as private):
[URL=http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=815311profile.jpg][IMG]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/815311profile.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

So i followed the rules even though my profile was not set on private. I received an email with a link. But the problem is that when I first tried to play to poe in 2013, my account name was Monarque and the game was not linked to steam. Now that i try to play again, I do it from my steam account which name is different. So i don't know if linking my account is relevant since it seems that it will link my old accound and my new one together. Do you still follow me ?

If i do link my two accound together (since they have the same email adress), will poe.trade will work for me ? And if i do it and see that it doesn't work, is there a way to unlink my account ?

Thanks in advance for your help, mates !

To add to Sarno's reply, if you'd like an email address added to your Steam-linked account please contact 'support@grindinggear.com' with your account name and a few character names, thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info