[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

In the beginner build should I run 3 flame golems and 1 lightning and 1 Ice one or should I just have all flame ones?
IGN - Aerith_THOR
Necro: all flame golem
Elementalis: multiple golem types when you have some primordial harmonies
Alight Thanks bud, have most of the jewels now. So gonna work on getting that Es gear next
IGN - Aerith_THOR
Having never done a summoner before (and understanding this is at the edge of the classification), what's the play style like for regular mapping? I'm mainly asking regarding your Elementalist endgame version.

I'm assuming after an initial summon of golems it's just running around using Flesh Offering, occasionally Desecrate or Convocation, and dropping an arc totem for bosses? Do you have to resummon golems often (or at all during regular mapping)?

Also, have you come across any videos of others playing this build?

Thanks in advance, hope the new league is treating you well!
Hi,

Your golems do the majority of the job, your job is to position yourself/them and such. The elementalist is made in such a way that you don't have mana to resummon them, but they also don't die to anything ever (the lightning/ice ones die occassionally but you have mana to resummon them)

I usually use the arc totem all the time not just for bosses, as it gives you something to do to affect combat somewhat
Which one would you say clears the fastest? The MF flame golem? I'm running chaos golem now and the small radius of their attacks is the only thing that slows me down. Damage is huge already, but nowhere near as fast as I'd like to be running.

My tree is 90% the same as yours already and I have a good amount of the gear as well.
Last edited by Robertthebob on Mar 8, 2017, 5:03:24 PM
"
Robertthebob wrote:
Which one would you say clears the fastest? The MF flame golem? I'm running chaos golem now and the small radius of their attacks is the only thing that slows me down. Damage is huge already, but nowhere near as fast as I'd like to be running.

My tree is 90% the same as yours already and I have a good amount of the gear as well.

elementalist hexagolem is probably the fastest map clearer as well as the best for bosses. The mf build is mainly to be able to run sick amounts of IIQ/IIR while still doing high-end maps, but it would suck for end game bosses by comparison
Can you make an earth golem build viable? I'd serve you in the afterlife for it.
For the tricurse build am I missing something? How do you get 6 golems? 1 base + 2 (clayx2) + 2 (anima) = 5. What gets you the 6th golem?

NEVERMIND. Forgot you're spec'ing elementalist. Sorry for the dumb question :P
Last edited by kiwiclx on Mar 8, 2017, 7:56:04 PM
Ok, I have a real question this time with the CI tricurse build. In the 6l chest you add spell echo, but why? You state that you cant really resummon golems in that build anyway, and lose out on 10% dmg because of the gem. Is there a better option or am I missing the purpose of that gem in the 6l?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info