[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

Finally getting things rolling, my rings are garbage but i'm still res capped, currently only 5.5k ES but plows through stuff easy.

How do you maintain Discipline + 3 Curses though? The curses in Heretics are using 26% per and Disc is 30%

I don't see any mana reservation nodes I am missing in the tree either.
hi thanks for ur forum im enjoy ur build elementalist

i have question that about flask's

how to set flask
"
Zietlogik wrote:
Finally getting things rolling, my rings are garbage but i'm still res capped, currently only 5.5k ES but plows through stuff easy.

How do you maintain Discipline + 3 Curses though? The curses in Heretics are using 26% per and Disc is 30%

I myself have just started to run triple curse + Discipline with 55 mana leftover. My curses only reserve 22% with a Enlighten 3 and Discipline reserves 28%, so you must be missing something somewhere.
How elemental equilibrium node works in this build? Should i use spell to debuff?
And the difference between 20 lvl flame golem and higher lvls only in hp?
"
Ramierl wrote:
How elemental equilibrium node works in this build? Should i use spell to debuff?

You use something like orb of storms or spell totem and arc to proc it. Minions don't proc it, so no need to worry about that.
"
Ramierl wrote:
And the difference between 20 lvl flame golem and higher lvls only in hp?

no. dps increased every golems lvl up. you say about dps buff granted on you for self cast spell/attack
then if you have a +1 chest, you'd want at least level 3 empower/level 21 golem yea.
Otherwise stick to ele focus and put that budget on other gear pieces.
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Last edited by Besovskii on Mar 27, 2017, 2:09:04 PM
Thanks for your answers.
My stone golem spell triggers from cwdt+ic link. Its not on the panel. How it is supposed to not cast it?
"
Ramierl wrote:
Thanks for your answers.
My stone golem spell triggers from cwdt+ic link. Its not on the panel. How it is supposed to not cast it?

your cast when damage taken is too high level if it casts the stone golem
"
"
Zietlogik wrote:

I myself have just started to run triple curse + Discipline with 55 mana leftover. My curses only reserve 22% with a Enlighten 3 and Discipline reserves 28%, so you must be missing something somewhere.

I found the issue, there is one reserve node near CI I missed, and the enlighten levels. I can cast 2 for now, since I am not running a doedre's ring or +1 curse Eye amulet anyways. Should I go with Enfeeble/Flammability or Temp chain/flam?

"
Ramierl wrote:
Thanks for your answers.

Keep your CWDT taken at level 1 or 2, and make sure immortal call doesn't level up past its level requirement as well.
Last edited by Zietlogik on Mar 28, 2017, 7:13:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info