[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

"
HongCha wrote:
"
Zietlogik wrote:
Just had a primordial might drop for me and thought about making making a golem character, but damn, this is looking a little too expensive for me looking at the requirements :(

Would this build work off 1 might and be able to farm up some currency to get to its endgame state?

I've started this build with 1 Might, 5Harmony and around 70 chaos?
Working fine now,
followed OP's recommendation to combine 1Might+1Harmony+1Eminence to get the Anima Stone for the 6 characters.

You can do the same if you're interested.
The downside to this is the price of the jewels are rising and without Might, the AoE for the golems to "detect" an enemy is quite low and you will have to direct them yourself.

Harmony is going for about 30c right now in LSC, and I have dumped most of my currency into a WI character and Mortem ST character, so I am rather broke atm, which is why it looks like it would be harder for me to start.

But in the end, if I was going to throw currency into it, I assume I should go Ele over Necro for ascendancies?
Last edited by Zietlogik on Mar 23, 2017, 12:06:27 PM
After switching to MF, how noticeable is the lack of Unwavering Stance?
"
Dispelled wrote:

it's annoying versus hard-hitting bosses but besides that it's not that noticeable, as long as you keep moving around while doing breaches
"
allana wrote:
"
Dispelled wrote:

it's annoying versus hard-hitting bosses but besides that it's not that noticeable, as long as you keep moving around while doing breaches

Thanks! Swapping to MF :)

If I may ask, what would you say is a good base IIQ / IIR to aim for?
Hi, I have a few questions while I level a golem summoner. While I'm saving for a primordial might/anima stone, would getting the other gems help my clear speed and leveling progression? Is it worth it to spend chaos on the other gems rather than saving for the might gem? If its worth it, how many of each other gem should I invest in? While leveling, would using 4 fire golems be faster than leveling with 2 fire, 1 lightning, 1 ice?
Last edited by Seikyuusho on Mar 23, 2017, 6:09:35 PM
"
Seikyuusho wrote:
Hi, I have a few questions while I level a golem summoner. While I'm saving for a primordial might/anima stone, would getting the other gems help my clear speed and leveling progression?

i prefer might +some pack Primordial Harmony get first on leveling.
but you can use some Primordial Eminence with Primordial Harmony.
but on high end content you need switch all Primordial Eminence to Primordial Harmony.

"
Seikyuusho wrote:
If its worth it, how many of each other gem should I invest in? While leveling, would using 4 fire golems be faster than leveling with 2 fire, 1 lightning, 1 ice?

Depends on how many Primordial Harmony you have.
If you have more then 6 you can use 2+1+1, if less then use 4 flame golems dude.
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Last edited by Besovskii on Mar 23, 2017, 7:28:37 PM
Can someone answer a few questions for me? I just wanna make sure..

Do minions retain their full link multipliers when you're dead?
Do skill nodes and jewels effect that affect minions remains when you're dead?

I was always under the assumption that they do, but for some reason my minions seems to be weaker when I'm not around, this is discounting curse effects ofc.
What do you think about viability of combination of animate weapon and flame golems?

so far i am playing life + mom-based golems in a +3 staff and poison animate in the 6link and it feels great, i am asking me though if i am being inefficient by choosing both routes instead of just going either AA or Golems.

My jewel Setup:
Anima Stone
1 primordial might
2 primordial harmony

1 Spirit guards jewel

+ more minion damage jewels

My gear:

passive tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAADuA-4EBwj0FScWbxg8GFYYaho4HNwdFB2-Jy8o-ipNLOkzhzWSOVI6WDrhPC0_J0GHRZ1H4klPSshMs025TeNTUlXGVytYB1ltWfNakV8qX5hmVGaeakNqrGvbbRluqnIPe8N9GILHg1-DzIPbhTKFYIaziq-MsY8aj0aQEZBVlG-XLZitmuCbipuhplenCKh9qsSsmLXytz64k7yqvOq9J72Cvk_AVMy8zzLQH9P72L3fiuNq6QLr5Ovu7Irv6_JF99f56PrS_gr-j_6z?accountName=SVD&characterName=SEVEN_PASSIVES
Last edited by SVD on Mar 25, 2017, 8:17:40 AM
"
Can someone answer a few questions for me? I just wanna make sure..

Do minions retain their full link multipliers when you're dead?
Do skill nodes and jewels effect that affect minions remains when you're dead?

I was always under the assumption that they do, but for some reason my minions seems to be weaker when I'm not around, this is discounting curse effects ofc.

jewels work 100% because if jewels will be disabled you will be loss some golems =anima stone+3primordial

some linked gem work 100% = multiple projectiles support, then i think other linked gems work too

aura and curse dont work. if you use 2 curse -90+ % elemental resists = its big difference with dps

p.s. sorry for my bad english
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Last edited by Besovskii on Mar 25, 2017, 10:07:22 AM
hey
thanks for the build. much fun so far. one question regarding cwdt. why ist lvl 7? is there some math behind it to proc more often or without downtimes or somethin?
thx and keep up the good work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info