Help Me Identify composite Item Affix

Is there anyway to tell EXACTLY which tier of affix an item has when the stats are composites of more than one Affix.

Specifically Increased Physical Damage and Increased Physical Damage + accuracy.

Here is the item in question

And here are the Affix Tiers
Because it has a accuracy modifier of +94 it must have the Conqueror's Prefix
55-64% Increased Physical Damage, + (83-99) to Accuracy

Now here is the hard part.

I can't figure out if the other Increased Physical Damage Affix is Bloodthirsty (110-134)% or Cruel (135-154)% ???

For the combo prefix of Inc. Phys. Damage + Accuracy are the two proportional? For instance 55% is always with +83 and 64% is always with 99... or are they independent of one another where I could roll a 59% with a +96 or maybe a 64% with a +84?

See the problem here is that if I rolled a 62% with the Conqueror's prefix (very high roll) and a perfect 134% with the Bloodthirsty Prefix (=196%) then the item is pretty much maxed out and using a Divine Orb would almost certainly ruin the item.

but on the other hand if rolled say a 59% (mid tier roll) on the Conqueror's and a 137% (Crap roll) on the Cruel Prefix I could end up with a HUGE damage boost and make this item dramatically better.

The problem is, I can not tell which % Increased Physical Damage Tier I rolled. Is there some item meta data somewhere that can determine which tier Affix the item rolled?

I tried using Path of Exile Item info, which is a great AHK script, but it is just reverse engineering the data like I am... is there a way to tell for certain which tier affix the item rolled?
IGN: _Johnny_Blaze_
Last edited by SeriousBeatdown on Feb 3, 2017, 4:32:32 AM
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2017, 2:31:17 PM
the item info script fails at hybrid affixes because ggg obviously wants it to fail. it would be totally easy for devs to dump individual stats into the win clipboard on ctrl+c so tools can show the real affixes while having the game show the version where they're added together.

for your situation: i can only guess why devs made the affixes overlap in a way that it's not possible to identify the individual affixes even if you got basic math skills.

maybe they want you to mindlessly spend divines?

maybe they want item affix experts having an advantage when searching for certain affix combinations where it's possible to exalt an missing hybrid affix? who knows...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Without using some Divines to see if it changes far enough to tell you one way or the other, there isn't a way to know for certain, AFAIK.
U MAD?
Can anyone at least tell me...

"
For the combo prefix of Inc. Phys. Damage + Accuracy are the two proportional? For instance 55% is always with +83 and 64% is always with 99... or are they independent of one another where I could roll a 59% with a +96 or maybe a 64% with a +84?
i think theyre independent

"

~b/o 1 mirror

"
sheelatown wrote:
~b/o 215 exa

all these have perfect rolled % and hybrid %, and they all have different accuracy
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Feb 3, 2017, 1:44:06 PM
Can anyone at least tell me...

"

Reply, Big thanks snorkle!..

That being the case odds are it's has the cruel modifier rather than the bloodthirsty... but I'm not willing to risk it unless I know for sure.

Thanks!
Well I divined it and it turned to shit.

Thanks for nothing GGG!

The pisser is the Increased Attack Speed went all the way down to 5% !!! WTF!!!

The item had the affix of Ease Req. Lv. 11 (8-10)% increased Attack Speed
according to the wiki -- http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_two-handed_sword_modifiers

Well the wiki is wrong because it's all the way down at 5% so WTF!!??

How the fuck is Divine suddenly re-rolling the item with different tiers?
Last edited by SeriousBeatdown on Feb 27, 2017, 1:30:50 AM
is this sword old? As in, very old, possibly predating large changes to item affixes in patches like 2.0?
possibly... found it in my stash the other day. I just forgot about it... not sure how old it is.
Last edited by SeriousBeatdown on Feb 27, 2017, 1:30:06 AM
they changed a lot of the tiers of things over time. Those dager sI listed earlier with 249% have tyranical and emperors prefixes, I think the max roll for those 2 stats now is something like 243%, so if you divined them they could never get back to 249.

I dunno how much money u have, dunno if it makes cash sense but id be tempted to strip the suffixes off that thing and multimod flat phys, 15% attack speed and crit chance, or some other suffix, +2 weapon range, strength, resist, I dunno the build but whatever works for it.

might not make sense for the cost though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info