All Weapon Effects Discounted by 40% - Get a Free Stormcaller Mystery Box When you spend Points!

My friend lost his lv 80ish character last night to lightning spiders.. GGG gave me a stormcaller mystery box and .. gave me Spark lightning spiders. I can now torment my friend. Thanks GGG!
When i see this Discount stories one memory comes back... GREEDISGOOD from WarCraftIII :D
MMMove Breach Get out Da Way :P
Last edited by Arrowstar on Feb 3, 2017, 3:29:19 PM
I bought an emerald weapon effect and got a lightning weapon effect from the free box:D Thanks GGG it was a real gift:)
*AZURE SERAPH WEAPON EFFECT*

how come this effect is not listed anywhere in the microtransaction tabs or in the stormcaller box mtx rewards?

I got it from a stormcaller box.

The effect is buggy as hell to.
it disables auras when applying to your wand.

and i can't even link it here in the forum from my MTX tab.
it says
"Failed to find item. Did you specify the correct location and x y?"

when i try to link it.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★

I've beeing sat with 30 points for a while, great time to spend on a box and get a free one.

Boots aren't bad and the hamsterball is certainly distinctive.

Nice promotion :)
"
Spoiler
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Ok so i got the stormcaller armour efect in the box.. I have stormcaller boots and helm from before and all i need now are the gloves to complete the set..

Will there ever be an option to buy stormcaller gloves separately in the future? Or will this remain a pure gambling mechanic and just sux to be me..

well, maybe i get lucky with free race box :)

Armor in the store is always purchasable one piece at a time or as a set for a discount.

So far, every armor set that has been in the mystery boxes has those pieces discounted for a short time after they are added to the store so that folks in your position can complete their armor at the set discount rate.

Oh, thanks for clarifying that.. That removes the gambling part i dont like bout these boxes..

I like that and will gladly buy gloves effect when they come to the shop :)

If you go to the MTX page in the shop, you can add it to a watch-list that will notify you when it is on sale.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
spark spider :/
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
yes i think so~~~
Awesome GGG! Such a good deal!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info