All Weapon Effects Discounted by 40% - Get a Free Stormcaller Mystery Box When you spend Points!

Thx GGG!

Ok so i got the stormcaller armour efect in the box.. I have stormcaller boots and helm from before and all i need now are the gloves to complete the set..

Will there ever be an option to buy stormcaller gloves separately in the future? Or will this remain a pure gambling mechanic and just sux to be me..

well, maybe i get lucky with free race box :)
NO WAY

just buy a stash tab a few days ago

god damn what am i supposed to do now?

@GGG
Thank you, GGG! I got the arcane book effect, one of the few nice effects I don't have yet :)
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Wanna buy currency tab - card not accepted. Waiting for the support team to do respond :)
"
Ok so i got the stormcaller armour efect in the box.. I have stormcaller boots and helm from before and all i need now are the gloves to complete the set..

Will there ever be an option to buy stormcaller gloves separately in the future? Or will this remain a pure gambling mechanic and just sux to be me..

Armor in the store is always purchasable one piece at a time or as a set for a discount.

So far, every armor set that has been in the mystery boxes has those pieces discounted for a short time after they are added to the store so that folks in your position can complete their armor at the set discount rate.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"

Armor in the store is always purchasable one piece at a time or as a set for a discount.

So far, every armor set that has been in the mystery boxes has those pieces discounted for a short time after they are added to the store so that folks in your position can complete their armor at the set discount rate.

Oh, thanks for clarifying that.. That removes the gambling part i dont like bout these boxes..

I like that and will gladly buy gloves effect when they come to the shop :)
On Christmas I got a lightning bat pet, now I got a lightning weapon effect!
Thanks GGG!
I got a stash tab from the mystery box!
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I'll save my money until the xbox release and for an xbox.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info