[HSC] HandyG's All Content (Beachhead,Shaper,Pale Council,Chayula,Uber atziri,Uber Lab) Service !!

IGN:HandyMD
Realm:EU
pm me in game if u interested for my service. Service is free but tips are welcome !

Im doing services since Breach League, im trying my best to give a good service to my customers.I really appreciate when customers satisfied with my service. Even some customers add me as friend after service and ask me for help everytime they need a carry, i feel so proud about that. Hope you will satisfied too with my service after you read this thread :)

I don't have a good upload speed so i can't stream.( sorry about that )

İf u got any questions, you can ask me in game, IGN is above.

There is a fee for drops in service;

Uber Atziri;

If acuity's drop, you must pay 10ex
If disfavour drop, you must pay 1ex

Shaper;

If Flask drop, you must pay 20c
If Starforge drop, you must pay 1ex

Chayula;

If Blessing drop, you must pay 1.5ex
If Jewel drop, you must pay 1.5ex

you can freely have the all other drops at map :)
Last edited by HandyG on Oct 29, 2017, 7:40:09 AM
Last bumped on Nov 7, 2017, 1:15:11 PM
Nice service. Had no issues. He even sold me ramaining chayula fragments.

Some of the loot i got thanks to him:
good service , he killed chimera for me
Great quick service, helped me kill Chayula and let me come with, and keep my loot.

Recommended :)
Good Service!! Blessing of Chayula drop!! :D
Great service, we ran a 6 man party did all the breaches (except chayula) multiple times to farm exp 200mil exp/hour in the end.
This dude offered in global for free uul runs, on him. Good reliable dude. Will definitely be ny go-to for services
Free Game.

Great service, kindest person you can ever see in the game. Helped me to get the last challenges for the wings. You're on great hands.
Chayula breach, smooth run, nothing asked in return.
PA was active and the red dream dropped for him, he let me get the loot and id it, and thanks to that i went from 34 to 36 challenges completed :)

Fast, clean and kind guy. Thanks for service!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info