[3.0] Flaming Tornado (Inquistor Hegemony's Cyclone/anything)

Hi I am newer to the game. Currently level 70 running Map tier 2 maps. Struggling bad on the factory map and bosses like him.

What would the strategy be?

I have all ele resist up to 75%
Armor at 5332

I am lacking the lightning gem on the chest cause I only have a 5 linked piece so far.

I cannot get close enough to spin and do damage on the boss without dying. I try to leap away but tend to dye anyways.

thoughts? suggestions?

Hi I am newer to the game. Currently level 70 running Map tier 2 maps. Struggling bad on the factory map and bosses like him.

Armor at 5332

I am lacking the lightning gem on the chest cause I only have a 5 linked piece so far.

I cannot get close enough to spin and do damage on the boss without dying. I try to leap away but tend to dye anyways.

thoughts? suggestions?

also here is my build https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nonoshan/characters
"
nonoshan wrote:

Armor at 5332

thoughts? suggestions?

also here is my build https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nonoshan/characters

For your character, you should get better rings. You current ones doesn't have life (it doesn't cost much life + fewresist rings).

I'm really not sure about this boss, it should be enough to press "immune to freeze chill" flask, jump on hit and spin around (keep your eye on flask effect, when it's over use it again). And also, the jump give your fortify, which makes you to take less damage from all sources.

Or if that doesn't help, get saphire flask (+6% maximum cold resistance) for this boss.

Eddit. A lot parts of your gear are missing health. And you shouldn't use both curses while you don't have "enemies can have additional curse" node. Stay with poacher's mark at first at first
IGN: TasKitas
Last edited by TasKitas on Aug 23, 2017, 3:30:48 AM
Holy shit. 40+ ex for those gloves. You weren't kidding about cost. The rest of the build seems affordable and super solid. I'm stoked as hell to transition to it once I unlock cyclone.

I'm ridiculously new. I started a Templar on Standard SC before I had any idea what I was doing. Now I'm full-on addicted. Since I started playing before I found this build, I'd spent too many points already off your tree to follow it 1:1.

I'm trying to theorycraft an alternative. Because I'm new and have, like, 2 chaos so far, I'm trying to keep the build as inexpensive as possible.

There are some outstanding and very inexpensive 2h swords that fit the build very well (+crit, +fire, +range), but I'm guessing the correct sockets either can't or would be very difficult to roll? Is that why you went staves? Hegemony isn't terribly pricey on the market, but staves would require a good bit of repathing.

I have roughly double the mana and have traded some health for ES, more or less at a 1:1 ratio. I think the mana + regen from the passives would completely eliminate any mana issues, even with 4-link boots. Is there any downside for trading ES for health?

I'm doing it in POEPlanner and would be happy to share what I have so far if you'd like to see it/provide feedback.

Thanks!
"
MasterWilhelm wrote:
Holy shit. 40+ ex for those gloves. You weren't kidding about cost. The rest of the build seems affordable and super solid. I'm stoked as hell to transition to it once I unlock cyclone.

I'm ridiculously new. I started a Templar on Standard SC before I had any idea what I was doing. Now I'm full-on addicted. Since I started playing before I found this build, I'd spent too many points already off your tree to follow it 1:1.

I'm trying to theorycraft an alternative. Because I'm new and have, like, 2 chaos so far, I'm trying to keep the build as inexpensive as possible.

There are some outstanding and very inexpensive 2h swords that fit the build very well (+crit, +fire, +range), but I'm guessing the correct sockets either can't or would be very difficult to roll? Is that why you went staves? Hegemony isn't terribly pricey on the market, but staves would require a good bit of repathing.

I have roughly double the mana and have traded some health for ES, more or less at a 1:1 ratio. I think the mana + regen from the passives would completely eliminate any mana issues, even with 4-link boots. Is there any downside for trading ES for health?

I'm doing it in POEPlanner and would be happy to share what I have so far if you'd like to see it/provide feedback.

Thanks!

Hello. Yeah those glvoes are expensive, but you can just usering against reflect and pantheon node. I choose Hege for great stats and free Power Charge generation.

Theorycrafting is one of the things i lvoe about this game, so feel free to try new stuff. With swords you can everything pretty much the same, just get enough of crit.

As for mana and ES. You shoudn't invest in those. Either go health or ES. You can't get back ES as quickly (unless you build specifically for it) there fore your total survivability is lower.

As for mana, mana leech will give you all you need, no regen or mana pool is needed.
Hey,
at first I wanna say that this build is pretty awesome and entertaining!

Though the gem setup:
"Curse when damage taken" + Nova + "Curse on hit" + Enfeeble
doesnt seem to work for me. After some research I found out that you cant use a trigger gem after a trigger gem.

Yet I've seen the gif where your nova curses the enemies.
Is there some trick I don't know about or was that another version of the game?
Hi.. I'm really noob))so here is my maybe stupid question.. If we convert our damage in the fire, would it not be a good choice for us using this sword Oro's Sacrifice Infernal Sword? Sry for my english, i hope you'll get it))
"
timmez wrote:
Hey,

Though the gem setup:
doesnt seem to work for me. After some research I found out that you cant use a trigger gem after a trigger gem.

I just tried it and it still works. The point is cast when damage takes and nova must be low level. . Not sure what i wrong in thsi case. Checked your characters, you currently don't have this setup on your character.
"
Hi.. I'm really noob))so here is my maybe stupid question.. If we convert our damage in the fire, would it not be a good choice for us using this sword Oro's Sacrifice Infernal Sword? Sry for my english, i hope you'll get it))

Yes I had this idea for a while But the point is, Oro's base crit chance is low and Inquitor ignores all elemental resistance of the enemy on critical hit. Basically you can do it with oro, jsut take different asscendancy and play different path, without crit. Or get much more crit chance from somewhere.
"
TasKitas wrote:
"
timmez wrote:
Hey,

Though the gem setup:

I just tried it and it still works. The point is cast when damage takes and nova must be low level. . Not sure what i wrong in thsi case. Checked your characters, you currently don't have this setup on your character.

Yeah I removed it, because it didn't work for me. I had all gems on level 1 when i tried it.
And its true, you can't use a trigger after a trigger. What does work though is having CODT + curse. The curse is casted on top of the player and if you add a nova, it has kinda the same effect but with one gem less.

I tried it with vengeance + CoH + curse, that didn't work for me too
Last edited by timmez on Aug 27, 2017, 9:41:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info