[3.0] Flaming Tornado (Inquistor Hegemony's Cyclone/anything)

"
Brohi wrote:
Question: why does the video say prolif in it? Doesn't look like there's any prolif in the build.

It is linked to Herald of Ash
IGN: TasKitas
Running this build in LSC. Lvl 76 yet and struggling with getting any Power Charges since I kill enemies before they do any damage to me. Is there an alternative to getting Power Charges reliably?

Thanks for the build guide, loving the build!

Edit: Fending (Add knockback to melee attacks during flask effect) on one of the flasks fixes the Power Charges allowing reliable 100% uptime as long as you have flask charges.
Last edited by Sekenah on Mar 19, 2017, 12:14:49 PM
"
Sekenah wrote:
Running this build in LSC. Lvl 76 yet and struggling with getting any Power Charges since I kill enemies before they do any damage to me. Is there an alternative to getting Power Charges reliably?

Thanks for the build guide, loving the build!

Edit: Fending (Add knockback to melee attacks during flask effect) on one of the flasks fixes the Power Charges allowing reliable 100% uptime as long as you have flask charges.

You've found a good solution. Although Blunt Trauma node should be enough (unless you haven't picked it yet)
Hey , your build is awesome . But i have one question why i dont have Endurance charges for attack ? And why you dont lose mana when cyclone ?
Last edited by michlacz231 on Jul 9, 2017, 7:39:08 AM
"
michlacz231 wrote:
Hey , your build is awesome . But i have one question why i dont have Endurance charges for attack ? And why you dont lose mana when cyclone ?

Hey. Not sure if you're using everything the same, I get endurance charges when I leap slam because of Endurance charge on melee stun and my mana is always full because of leech and flat mana gained from Poacher's mark. Notice that my mana is going down if there are no enemies to hit.
Nice , thanks :)
nice build :D amazing!
Hey bud...I love your build. Been playing it in this 2 week turmoil, and it's a blast. I find myself absolutely steamrolling, then out of nowhere I'll get killed in one or two quick shots. Typically it happens during breaches or other times when everything is so hectic that I cant really tell what is going on. I'm trying to toughen my guy up a bit, and I have a question. Does Ice Nova/Vortex actually provide any substantial benefit? The damage at level 4 is like 250, which seems like it wouldn't help in the least. I'm wondering if I would be better served by putting in other gems to help enfeeble. Maybe blasphemy and increased duration or something along those lines.

What do you think?

Thanks again.
Also, is there an reasonable alternative to using cast curse on hit? I feel like I might be dying before the curse even gets cast. Then again, like I said there is so much happening on screen it's hard for me to tell.
I guess this is a dead build since nobody is responding, but I still like it. I will say though, that there is no way I can run this with Abyssus without getting one-shot every 10 minutes or so. It's a bummer since that item almost doubles my DPS, but it's just not worth the risk. If by any chance anyone happens across this thread that knows what they're doing, take a look at my guy and let me know where you think I could make any improvements. Atziri's are out of my price range, but I might try to pick up dying sun once we merge with the standard league.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info